User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2003 11:05:41 AM EDT
[url]http://www.riversongs.com/days/july4.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:01:48 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:53:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks ar10er, happy 4th to you, & yours also!
Cool picture.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:58:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I know it's easier to call it the 4th but I think it's better to call it what it was originally:

INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Take a minute to think about all the people that have fought and ones that will fight in the future to keep this country free.

Mark
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:35:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I rode in my local community's parade this morning. It was a very touching and humbling experience. I rode with a Vietnam Veteran and watching people come up to him, shake his hand and tell him and say "Thank you for your service" was very emotional. I also got to meeet the Honorable Sam Johnson, a Sailor and Marine recently back from Iraq (the sailor is getting married at our Post tomorrow) and many other heroes.

God Bless and Happy Birthday America.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top