Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2001 3:06:46 AM EDT
To Our most Valuable Customers and Friends:

My family and I would like to wish all of you and your families and loved ones a Great 4th of July.  Now is also a time to reflect on what is going on in this Great Country of ours. Also, to realize that our Founding Fathers would have never let what is happening to our Rights and Freedoms take place.

I don’t mean to sound like I am telling you how to think or act, but remember there is nothing wrong with Owning and Enjoying Firearms. Let’s show the “anti’s” that we too are proud and not afraid to let others know we all own guns! Also, always respect the right of other shooters to enjoy his or hers particular type of weapon and shooting fun. “UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL! “

In closing, after you have eaten too much and are relaxing on your computer take a look at our site and the reduced pricing on lot’s of things. We have just added ammo and Ultra-Dot Scopes.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

Thank you,

Bob Lippman
Lippman Enterprises,Ltd.
P.O. Box 134
Palenville , N.Y. 12463
Ph-518-678-3519
Fx-208-330-9958(direct toComputer)
[email protected]
Website- http://www.lippman-enterprises.com

Link Posted: 7/4/2001 12:36:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks and God bless.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 12:44:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Bob---You too!
I am new here and it amazes me how many people out there still believe in "Don't tread on me."
I think this is great. I am sure I am going to like it here!
I assume there will be arguments...I love a good one![:P]
Happy 4th to All!!
Mae
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top