Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2004 12:07:28 PM EDT
Went to check my mail one more time before I go back on the road from a truly cool 5 day vacation (Gun Stock style )  and low and behold, they have two padded shipping envelopes for me... hmmm...

I think to myself, "I don't order that stuff online, I usually buy it next to the truck stop."

But low and behold!!!  One has "Brownell's" and the other "Lone Wolf Dist." on them!!

Finally, my LIBERATED Glock 17 mags arrived.  Qty 3, brand spankin new! LE Branded (hence now "Liberated")

And from Brownell's some stuff for my 686 and my Glock 27.

[homer] Ahhh.... mail. [/homer]  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:09:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm getting one too today, it is a repaird part but still can't wait to get it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:11:09 PM EDT
[#2]
SWEET
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:12:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought you were going to say it was your order of Ogoplex that finally showed up.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:18:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I thought you were going to say it was your order of Ogoplex that finally showed up.

What's that?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:28:17 PM EDT
[#5]
OgoPlex...  NOT WORK FRIENDLY

BTW, i found this by googling, I didnt have the web site memorized
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
OgoPlex...  NOT WORK FRIENDLY

BTW, i found this by googling, I didnt have the web site memorized

Ya Right!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I just got a bunch of Glock mags from CDNN, it came in a box marked (seriously) 'Martha Stewart Glass Ornaments" I think CDNN is the only large store that tells the people who work their to "remember to bring boxes from home so we can ship all this stuff out tomorrow"

Mine came the same way from them.  Somebody must have bought a bunch of Martha shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top