Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2002 4:58:17 PM EDT
on the commercial they said something about Wayne LaPierre and airport security. Might have to watch (9pm fox news channel) except I can't stand that communist Colms (look at his face, wtf is up with that?)
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 5:10:34 PM EDT
[#1]
OMG, I'm agreeing with Alan Colms
but at least that also means agreeing with Wayne
Wayne is doing a good job
main point is that airport security is going out of control taking away liberty
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
OMG, I'm agreeing with Alan Colms
but at least that also means agreeing with Wayne
Wayne is doing a good job
main point is that airport security is going out of control taking away liberty
View Quote

Hmmm,  ironic in that on this very day the report comes out indicating just how poor a job airport security is doing!  Personally, I'll give up all my liberty inside the parameters of takng a safe flight.
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I think they should be issuing knives at the perimeter instead of taking them away.

-elliott

Those who give up freedom for a little personal safety deserve neither. -B. Franklin
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:14:13 AM EDT
[#4]
What the headlines about the airline security report don't state is that the report only pertains to conditions PRIOR to the switchover to federal control.  Current info is not available yet.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:25:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:32:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:10:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think they should be issuing knives at the perimeter instead of taking them away.

-elliott

Those who give up freedom for a little personal safety deserve neither. -B. Franklin
View Quote

I suggested a while ago elsewhere that everyone boarding the plane should be given a one-shot pistol. And the bag lunch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top