Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2016 2:10:50 PM EDT
About to purchase one. Anything good or bad?
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the p30 sk. Great carry gun. P30 trigger sucks, that's the guns only flaw. Everything else about the p30 is fantastic.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:17:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
About to purchase one. Anything good or bad?
View Quote

I'm pretty happy with mine.  I haven't shot it a lot, but it's been great so far. The decocker is way better than the usp.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I really want one as my carry gun.  I do not like the back straps though.  Too think for my carry wants and needs.  Damn near bought one on black friday on a whim but I decide to wait for the possibility of a VP9 SK.  

ETA:  With that, I have the P30L and I absolutely love it.  Trigger isn't the best, people here are not lying on that part, but everything else about the gun makes up for it. 
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I really want one as my carry gun.  I do not like the back straps though.  Too think for my carry wants and needs.  Damn near bought one on black friday on a whim but I decide to wait for the possibility of a VP9 SK.  
View Quote

You couldn't find one you could live with? (interchangeable ).
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:26:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Not a big fan.  I'd wait for a VP9sk or just go for the Glock43.  I carry my G43 over my P2000sk, and HK45c.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:26:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Get the V1 light LEM. 
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:32:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I have the sks v3. Single action trigger is good. Double action is of course harder to be accurate with, duh. It's a nice gun. Never had any reliability issues with it. The sights are good. The size is perfect. The larger p30 mags work with it but stick out the bottom an inch or so but its nice to have the option maybe for a carry backup. Feels like a well built gun. The only thing I don't like is how hard the decocker slaps down but that's a nitpick.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:32:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I had the p30 sk. Great carry gun. P30 trigger sucks, that's the guns only flaw. Everything else about the p30 is fantastic.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:34:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

P30 is one of my favorite guns from my favorite manufacturer.

The trigger is horrible. It was a little better on my full size, the SK da trigger was particularly bad.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:42:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Worst trigger I've ever felt on an HK, including the G3. If it had a USP  trigger it would be in shut up and take my money territory
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top