Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2002 5:38:11 PM EDT
[url]http://israelnn.com/news.php3?id=26111[/url]

Al-Awsad (user number 1):
                                             Once a week, a group of American "dogs" come near us on the
                                             sea front. I have been following them for a long time and am
                                             interested in your suggestions for ways to get rid of them
                                             secretly.

Salam (user number 2):
                                             If they arrive in a private car, put a large amount of sugar in
                                             the gas tank of the car. Then, you can ambush them on the
                                             way back because the car will get stuck in the way. You will
                                             have many options to get rid of them. You can run them over
                                             on the road, after they abandon the broken down car. You can
                                             put a trap on the beach if they tend do a lot of walking. If you
                                             have people with you and 4 cars, you can stop them at a
                                             certain point on the road, at a traffic light for example, block
                                             them from all directions and burn them in their cars using a
                                             Molotov cocktail.
Hamas (Islamic Resistance Movement) is the Palestinian organization of Yassir Arafat..."The Peacemaker"
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 5:43:18 PM EDT
[#1]
And the same to you:

From the chatroom at the "official Hamas website", huh? Did you bother to /look/ for this "official Hamas website"? I did, thought it would be fun to throw them into a nice hissy fit. Google comes back with www.palestine-info.org, which in turn doesn't seem to exist at all, and then there is www.hamas.org, which for some reason or other is plastered with ads for American businesses.
So I'll have to call the article you're referring to "Bull".
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 5:46:48 PM EDT
[#2]
sounds like 12 FBI agents and one pissed off 12 year old kid talking sh!T.  i like

Saafalaha (user number 5):
Why be discrete? Let them serve as an example for others like them. Let the Americans understand that they are not safe in Muslim countries. Burning their car is excellent or you could shoot all of them. The country is filled with weapons.

i know i am not safwe in muslim countries.
that is why companies like Brown and Root have giant camps with armed guards and machine guns!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top