Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2002 6:39:11 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/728445/posts[/url]

Arafat, the Palestinian Authority, Hamas, and the many other Palestinian terrorist groups share common values and beliefs with the late
Adolf Hitler. Jews do not deserve a homeland. All Jews deserve to die. Jews are not even human. In a perverse way I appreciate the
terrorists groups, because they are at least open and honest about their beliefs. Arafat and the other Palestinian leaders feel the same
way, but they hide behind pious lies. They tell the world that they will accept a Jewish state, while telling their people to kill as many
Jews as possible, as quickly as possible.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 6:47:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 4:15:24 PM EDT
[#2]
This is the best thing that could happen to the conservative cause. If the demorats keeps alienating the Jews, eventually the Jews will abandon the demorat party, and the party will wither and fade away. It's not just the money they provide. It's their entire infrastructure, support in academia, hell, the Jews basically set the agenda in the demorat party. I hope more media big mouths like Mr. Phil support the Pals and Hamas. I can't think of a better Christmas present.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 4:24:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 4:27:31 PM EDT
[#4]
WOW!
Talk about insulting your bosses!
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Look at the recent House races in Georgia if you wanna see where the Jewish vote is going.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 4:55:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I got news for you, Americans of Jewish faith have been switching to the republican party in droves since the 80s and the failures of policy in the 70s, have you not noticed that most liberal Jewish politicians are in their 60s+, thats because that generation educated primarily at liberal univeristies is aging and fading in influence, while thier children, now coming into power grew up as reganite conservatives.  This pretty much holds true for most of the Jewish folk I know.  The fact is that the interests of the Democratic party and the interests of most Jewish folks simply no longer coincide.
View Quote

I'm not so sure that is true in California, and we have a huge Jewish population. In fact, most of the young Jews I know are extremely liberal. But that's the Bay Area, you know.

I do however find it tragic and ironic that the very dems who took Jewish money to support their liberal causes now do everything they can to alienate those people who supported them way back when.
View Quote

Is that not the definition of a demo-[b]rat[/b]? he he
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 4:56:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Look at the recent House races in Georgia if you wanna see where the Jewish vote is going.
View Quote

Too lazy to search the web. What's going on?
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 5:22:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Too lazy to search the web. What's going on?
View Quote

Couple of majority Black districts up for grabs.  One had a long-time incumbent who recently supported the Palestinian position in the Middle East.  His challenger was a Harvard educated Black who spoke out in support of Isreal.  The race came down to a spending battle between Jewish and Palestinian donors.  The challenger won.  The larger picture is the Jewish vote and influence (read money) went for the more conservative candidate.

The other race involves Cynthia McKinney.  What more can be said.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 5:31:04 PM EDT
[#9]
When they replaced Alan Keys with that piece of sh*t Donahue is when I switched 100% to Fox News.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 5:40:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/728445/posts[/url]

In a perverse way I appreciate the
terrorists groups, because they are at least open and honest about their beliefs. Arafat and the other Palestinian leaders feel the same
way, but they hide behind pious lies.
View Quote

I see where Donahue is coming from.  But by that token, he should admire Republicans rather than Democrats.

What I mean is this:  the Republicans are the party of wealthy interests, and no bones are made about that.  However, we often see jackasses like Gore (especially Gore) say that Republicans serve the powerful, while Democrats serve the people.

If this isn't the biggest load of horseshit in the world.....I mean, lies like the Democrats being noble defenders of the poor are so much more odious than being the political tool of the wealthy. At least the Republicans are honest about it.  The Democrats pander to the poor and minorities, then turn around and whore themselves out to wealthy special interests just like their supposedly evil rivals, the Republicans.

BTW, Gore made that recent demagogic speech about Bush at a $50,000 per plate fundraiser!  He knows his claims aren't true, that they're outright lies.  But he has such a low opinion of his audience's intelligence, he goes ahead with the lies anyway.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 5:41:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 5:50:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
When they replaced Alan Keys with that piece of sh*t Donahue is when I switched 100% to Fox News.
View Quote

I can't agree more! I hope MSNBC loses a bundle on this moron. I have emailed all his sponsors and told them I wouldn't buy their products as long as they advertize with that self hating American. It's worth watching occasionally just to see who the enemy is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top