Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2001 8:22:11 PM EDT
Yep, Mr. HCI National Committee Member Hal Holbrook. I went by a local range on Monday and he was out on the line practicing with a Glock. Couldn't see what type of groups he was shooting.

Wished I'd had a camera. I had to wait until I could do a search on Hal Holbrook and Handgun Control Inc. to confirm if he was affiliated with them.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, Sir, but you simply don't understand Mr. Holbrook. His life, his family, his property, and his well-being and peace of mind are way more important and worthy to be protected that yours or mine!

Even if his career hasn't been going anywhere lately![:D]

Eric The(Facetious)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 9:03:01 PM EDT
[#2]
You know what they say.  If you can't beat them join them!

M15(I wish I could think of something cool to say in my name like EricTheHun, and I wonder how he thinks of the things he says)A2

How was that? [:D]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you sure it was him and not a Hollywood imposter. Maybe he is practicing for a new movie part. I hope he liked it enough to become one of us.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 9:48:00 PM EDT
[#4]
It was Hal Holbrook and he told the counter guy he was trying it out because he had just bought it and had other guns.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 10:57:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Good for him! Now he's 8,299,643 times more likely to be killed with his own gun.(I may have that statistic wrong, but that doesn't stop the hypocrites, right?)  
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 11:31:53 PM EDT
[#6]
It just goes to show how plastic,lying,and deceitful Hollywood types are, and how elitist  their convictions can be.  Hopefully he has seen the light and will now become a man and redeem himself by telling the Bradys to buzz off. I would like to see him questioned by the press about his apparent double standards, it would be interesting to hear his comments.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top