Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/22/2001 10:48:54 PM EDT
Went out with a AR-15.com member today ,met him here ,Different walks of life .He uses brains to make his living and me labor for mine .Had good time today . We went varmint hunting the 1st time today ,only seen and shot at 1 yote and seen a lot quail and dove .I had the AR and he had his Ruger 223 ,He did not have 5 round Mag for his AR-s did not want to take a chance with AZFG ,I would not my self had to wait and get one .We would never met if not for AR-15 .com We live in same Town in NWAZ .Maybe someone in you town you can have good one too . Thanks AR-15.com
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 10:54:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 8:42:07 AM EDT
Went to the range yesterday to shoot my new toy a 16" bushie, met 2 guys from the forum, Waldo, and Plateshooter, they were kind enough to leave some targets, fire extinguishers,Waldo was kind enough to let me drool over his new Mosin-Nagant,(probably the nicest one I've seen yet, and I've seen a few) I got the shorty dialed in and the extinguishers were set up at 25,50,100,200 yds the shorty suprised me by hitting the 200yd target, just about at will, I never thought it would do it! boy, did I get my eyes opened!Rifle functioned flawlessly all day, no jams, no failures to feed, faliures to fire, nothing, it just ran!!! It was a real good day! I really like this shorty!
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 8:14:09 PM EDT
Other than people at work, the only people I know/associate with here in AZ are people I met here on AR15.com. This site has opened many doors for me, and introduced me to great people. [:)]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 8:49:06 PM EDT
Top Top