Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 1:26:37 PM EDT
I'm figuring it out now...

So far, I've spent $16,235.12 on just ammo and magazines alone.

Guns, well, that numbers so far into $375,000+.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:41:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess that's something to do if you got nothing else.  If your banking on winning the lottery, the back of your ticket has a number to call and get help.

The odds are so very stacked against you.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:43:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I guess that's something to do if you got nothing else.  If your banking on winning the lottery, the back of your ticket has a number to call and get help.

Yeah, but you can always dream.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:48:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd buy a lot of gun if I won the lottery, lots of ammo, and a place to put them...yeah...that'd just about do it for me.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but you can always dream.

You know what they say.  Wish in one hand, shit in the other see which get's full first.

Ohh yeah...By the way I play the lottery too
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:56:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I buy lotto tickets solely for the dream. I dont actually think I'll win. I like building my dream home in my head with its indoor pool, waterfalls and shooting range. An immense garage with complete machine shop.......
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:57:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

...I play the lottery twice a month just so I can have some hope that I can bathe in a golden bathtub filled with SS109s.

I'm strange like that.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...I play the lottery twice a month just so I can have some hope that I can bathe in a golden bathtub filled with SS109s.

I'm strange like that.

That's cool people here have said stranger things
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Hehehe.

If somehow I won the lottery, I also have a business set aside.

It's going to be a 24/7 arcade/coffee house/shooting range. Come in, play Silent Scope, have a 24oz, whip out the 1911, punch a few down the lane.

I just hate it here how the ranges here just suck the very big cawk. I mean, the one range here is comprimised of extreme-off-the-fringe Right Wing nationalists that might very well beat you if you don't have an American firearm and American ammunition. I, personally, wouldn't mind that place going out of business. Grade A assholes there. Also, nothing to do after 2 AM here... Hell, you'd think Myrtle Beach - a big (well, to me) tourist city would have 24/7 places and shit... We don't. Nothing to do here, at least without spending $50 right out of pocket.

I'd really like to run my 24/7 range/gunshop and perhaps get a manufacture license and start making new manufacture StG44s or something neat like that. Everyday, I want to be able to wake up and choose from a basement filled with various toys on what to use today - then after firing much ammo pay someone else to clean it for me.

I wouldn't mind buying abouy 15 acres and digging out a pond, too... And having a MG shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top