Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/7/2004 7:00:24 AM EST
I was looking through my old IMs, this one was from 2002. Fairly harmless, he asked about bringing a CZ to Iraq...

I feel kind of dirty now, knowing that a terrorist sympathizer and traitor to our country is somehow connected to me. What did he want the CZ for? To shoot his buddies?

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:01:31 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:01:55 AM EST

Originally Posted By 82ndAbn:
Burn it!

+1
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:03:04 AM EST
tell me about this fellow? what was the story?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:04:51 AM EST
He's the army guy that got picked up for trying to sell information about our armored vehicles to Al Queda. Can't remember his name, but he was a member here.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:05:53 AM EST
damn!

What a tool
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:06:33 AM EST
Nothing you know about what happened to him may be true. His crime was likely an entrapment scheme by the FBI. Saddam used to do the same kinds of loyalty tests to his people. Very sketchy.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:07:37 AM EST

Originally Posted By thelibertarian:
Nothing you know about what happened to him may be true. His crime was likely an entrapment scheme by the FBI. Saddam used to do the same kinds of loyalty tests to his people. Very sketchy.

Yeah, and... WTF?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:08:26 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:08:39 AM EST

His crime was likely an entrapment scheme by the FBI. Saddam used to do the same kinds of loyalty tests to his people. Very sketchy.

You're a Tool. What kind of idiot would post that crap.

Yeah like the FBI has nothing better do to than trap guardsman going to Iraq.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:09:44 AM EST
uh - ok?

I'll just pretent to sell secrets to the bad guys for fun! I am really setting THEM up up,,,yeah that's it. I was gonna tell someone else about it to cover my bases but I have been so busy gathering data....
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:19:32 AM EST
WTF? Have we been failing to meet our troll quota lately or something?

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:38:09 AM EST
Ryan Anderson was his name. He was recently sentanced IIRC...too bad he wasn't summarily executed.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:50:17 AM EST

And what do you base this asinine observation on.

He has admitted what he did... next time you might try and know the history of something before you show your ignorance.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:56:58 AM EST

Hmmm...who could it be? Could it be...DU?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:59:02 AM EST

They faked the moon landing, too.

Please go ask Buzz Aldrin about it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:03:06 AM EST

It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people suspect your an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:18:47 AM EST

Retard.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:15:29 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/7/2004 10:16:12 AM EST by Cabby]

Originally Posted By u-baddog:

It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people suspect your[sic] an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it remove all doubt.

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:20:10 AM EST
Fuck off Troll.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:23:36 AM EST

..........hmmmm...imbro???
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:24:30 AM EST

Dang dude... you've said some things here that have plainly hinted at your nuttiness... but it's just been proved to the world with that statement...
Top Top