User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2005 11:36:02 AM EDT
Just wanted to share.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#1]
What were you shooting?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:44:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I had fun at the range yesterday. It did pour for about 10 minutes halfway through my range sestion.  Had the place to myself after that.  Walked about 2 miles changing targets, so I got some exercise as well.

shot 90 rounds through my DSA stg58a  between 100 and 200 yards
shot 50 rounds with my RRA/bushmaster A2 20" at 100 yards
shot 40 rounds with my CETME at 100 and 200 yards.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:44:19 AM EDT
[#3]
A bad day at the range beats a good one at work-
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:47:30 AM EDT
[#4]
It was my "try to get ready to someday shoot in practical matches" day.  I try to do it once a month.

My Bushy M4gery and my Glock 21.  I started off with a little difficulty because I switched to a HI-Vis front sight (which I can now say I don't recomend) but I got it zeroed and then started working on my home made sihlloetes at 50 to 100 meters, different places, different possitions.

Then I took my firend (who is new to shooting) and we worked on pistol stuff...I did OKay but his shooying realy improved.  I like to see someone new to shooting get noticably better. He shoots a CZ PO1.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top