Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/11/2010 5:14:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 5:16:05 PM EDT by Rable44]
I had to go in to work this AM for a few hrs. I was there about an hour and one of the guys that runs another part of the shop shows up. 100 % Libtard Vietnam vet btw.
We will call him Dickhead. I had asked him fri where one of his guys was . (We will call this guy Kyle). Dickheads reply to me about Kyle was that he had gone to NY for some "stupid thing"
I did not think much about it as we were pretty busy. So anyway this morning as I was working I remembered Kyle had told me a couple months back that he was flying to NY
with a group of firemen that he volunteers with for the 9/11 ceremonies. He has been volunteering for about 3 years now.
The guy puts in a ton of time in after work and weekends. On call at the station and at home. Plus he is married and works full time with us.

So as I was walking by Dickhead after washing up and getting ready to leave , This is how the conversation went.

Me: Hey Dickhead you know that "Stupid thing " Kyle was going to do this weekend was for the 9/11 ceremonies right?

Dickhead: Ya I knew that.

Me: Well I know being the liberal that you are it may not mean much to you but to me and many others it means a lot. (my exact words)

Dickhead: Kyle doesn't care about that he just went to party.

Me : Who the fuck are you to know what goes on in someones head?

Dickhead: Kyle was only 11 at the time he dont care.

Me: Ya ok dude you have a good weekend . (walked out the door)

Me: 35 min drive home felt like this

Unreal to me how moronic people can be. I have a hard time biting my tounge when it comes to shit like this. I wanted to go grab the guy by his pony tail and shake the living shit out of him.
Probably would not have ended well for me though. I need my job.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:23:34 PM EDT
My SIL is like Mr. Dickhead. We had a two day argument over text messages about 9/11 and the mosque. Basically, her opinion is that people need to "get over it" and we're letting our emotions get in the way of better judgement. She also said, "Just because you can doesn't mean that you should" in relation to the pastor in Florida about burning korans. When I turned it around about the mosque, she said that I was being intolerant.

I see my brother about 3-4 times a year and he only lives 20 miles away. Now, I remember why.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:23:35 PM EDT
Kinda sounds like you wanted an arguement with Dickhead....just saying
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:27:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Rable44:

I was only 13.

I cared enough to do something about it. I'd bet Kyle does too.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:27:51 PM EDT
What's worse are the 100% libtard WW2 vets.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:28:01 PM EDT
I don't talk about 9/11 at work.

One is a troofer and another blames the US.

I don't talk about 9/11 at work.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:30:22 PM EDT
You could have let dickhead just walk away and saved your blood pressure.

A dickhead is going to be a dickhead.

Its just their nature.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:31:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TZapp:

Mmm not particularly. We have gone round and round about shit before. I just fealt I needed to call him out calling what Kyle was doing "Some stupid thing"

I am not going to be a pussy about shit like that. Like I said I dont always bite my tongue . I say what I believe and get that shit on down the road.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:32:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Capt-Planet:

I was only 13.

My thoughts exactly .One of my girls was that age at the time. She knew what was up.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:35:52 PM EDT
I wore my ranger up "violence is the only answer" shirt to the ben and Jerry's factory for a tour. My wife took a picture of me standing under the "imagine world peace" sign.

No one said a word to me.

Vermont seems like a nice place
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:39:08 PM EDT

I wanted to go grab the guy by his pony tail and shake the living shit out of him.
Probably would not have ended well for me though. I need my job.

"It's never too late for shaken baby syndrome."

CJ

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:42:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Capt-Planet:

I was only 13.

I wasn't much older than you and it was the catalyst to my enlistment.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:42:38 PM EDT
Good thing I work for a police dept. that's filled with like minded individuals.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:53:51 PM EDT
Ask him how he feels about Jane Fonda.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:09:24 PM EDT

Mmm not particularly. We have gone round and round about shit before. I just fealt I needed to call him out calling what Kyle was doing "Some stupid thing"

I am not going to be a pussy about shit like that. Like I said I dont always bite my tongue . I say what I believe and get that shit on down the road.

And yet you went home pissed. hmmm, sounds like Mr Dickhead wins that round.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:16:27 PM EDT
I was born after Vietnam, but I wish that someone more deserving had come than your co-worker.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:27:47 PM EDT
Im a Kiwi and I was here on 9/11 and I care about it alot. If I was a younger person, Id be in the military right now doing something about it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:37:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sixnine:
I was born after Vietnam, but I wish that someone more deserving had come than your co-worker.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

lol, THIS.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:46:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hellbound:
I wore my ranger up "violence is the only answer" shirt to the ben and Jerry's factory for a tour. My wife took a picture of me standing under the "imagine world peace" sign.

No one said a word to me.

Vermont seems like a nice place

I think I need a shirt like that one.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:16:02 PM EDT
You have to remember that alot of Vietnam vets were drafted, hippies, druggies, criminals, etc.....
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:20:43 PM EDT

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:29:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By FZ1Steve:
You have to remember that alot of Vietnam vets were drafted, hippies, druggies, criminals, etc.....

Nice. A lot of WW2 vets, Korean War vets were drafted too.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:34:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By xylo:

Nice. A lot of WW2 vets, Korean War vets were drafted too.

Yeah Fu k those guys too.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:54:03 PM EDT

And a lot of us weren't. A good share of us weren't. AND in his defense, he WENT.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:00:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By die-tryin:

And yet you went home pissed. hmmm, sounds like Mr Dickhead wins that round.

Oh there is no doubt about getting into my truck pissed...... Wait who the fuck are you panty- waists that would not stick up for a solid co-worker over something like this.
Say "I lost the round or "I was looking for a fight" Piss off I said what needed to be said to the mother fucker and I would do it again.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:03:55 PM EDT
Amazing how people will get butthurt over someone else's stupidity.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:11:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2010 9:11:47 PM EDT by jasonfin1128]
liberals aren't worth the time. At least a few had the smarts to keep quiet today at work.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:12:19 PM EDT
Haven't you figured out by now that Dickhead KNOWS HOW TO PUSH YOUR BUTTONS? (Well, if you're younger than 28-30, then I'll forgive you.)

THAT HE'S YANKING YOUR TAIL?

Sure, he's an idiot. But he knows how to get you all riled up. And he loves it b/c it gives him a good chuckle!

I meet guys like that at work all the time. Gotta know how to handle them.

Push their buttons a bit too, but NEVER let them see you sweat over whatever they say!

Top Top