Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/15/2011 5:30:50 PM EDT
All you fellars that couldn't find them potassium somethin' pills...

I got these for only 5 dollars a pill!

Enjoy glowing in the dark suckers!!!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Sadly, you could probably put them on EE and someone would buy them tonight for $10 each
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:36:58 PM EDT
[#2]
If you have an erection for more than four hours, see your primary care practitioner.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:39:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2lmw19z.jpg

Those are the ones.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:41:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

If you have an erection for more than four hours, see your primary care practitioner.

is she a hot chick?

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:42:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Well played
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:43:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Potassium gluconate won't do shit to protect your thyroid.

sucker

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:43:29 PM EDT
[#7]
mmmmm...minerals.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:45:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you have an erection for more than four hours, see your primary care practitioner.call more chicks

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:45:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

sucker

Agreed
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:49:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Not sure if serious.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:54:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Not sure if serious.

1). I'm almost always serious.

2). I don't have hemorroids or whatever keith j was blabbering about.  So I am good there.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:59:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Well......chow down, cowboy.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

sucker

But his glucones will be TIGHT.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Dude, you got jipped.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:10:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Side effects to include Herpes, syphillis, rectal spasms, lack of imitaion crab meat, lock jaw, AIDS, facial contortions and explosive diahrrea. All at once. During your pool party threesome. YMMV
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:13:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not sure if serious.

2). I don't have hemorroids or whatever keith j was blabbering about.  So I am good there.

So this case is a rare exception?

Or

You don't realize that iodide is what you need and not Potassium.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not sure if serious.

Thyroid.  The one organ in your body that needs iodine which you get from many food products.  And when there is a uranium fission reaction, some  131Iodine is produced.  This isotope is a beta emitter which is ionizing radiation and causes problems when it is ingested and absorbed by the thyroid.

If you take stable isotope iodine, your body no longer needs any more iodine (actually, the concentration of iodine is such that fewer 131I are absorbed).  So you are protected from the radioactive iodine.

Since what you bought is a potassium supplement and contains no iodine, you are in no better shape.  And potassium is naturally radioactive...

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Dude, you got jipped.

My thoughts exactly. I think that you were supposed to be looking for potassium iodide. Hope you like glowing in the dark with the rest of us.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:16:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Wow, some of you need to get your sarcasm meters checked... Or maybe i need to get mine checked

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Side effects to include Herpes, syphillis, rectal spasms, lack of imitaion crab meat, lock jaw, AIDS, facial contortions and explosive diahrrea. All at once. During your pool party threesome. YMMV

On second thought, maybe I should not take these.

(I also find it funny that UW nuclear science department heads told us today that we did not need to take KI, and that the radiation threat so far is NIL..... But Obama's people are saying to take it now).

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not sure if serious.

Thyroid.  The one organ in your body that needs iodine which you get from many food products.  And when there is a uranium fission reaction, some  131Iodine is produced.  This isotope is a beta emitter which is ionizing radiation and causes problems when it is ingested and absorbed by the thyroid.

If you take stable isotope iodine, your body no longer needs any more iodine (actually, the concentration of iodine is such that fewer 131I are absorbed).  So you are protected from the radioactive iodine.

Since what you bought is a potassium supplement and contains no iodine, you are in no better shape.  And potassium is naturally radioactive...

lol good point

Unless, that was the point of his thread!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#22]
IM RICH BITCHES !!!!!!

Bought These for my wife as 1/2 hearted joke this past Christmas for like $ 12  for 60 pills.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:19:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Wow, some of you need to get your sarcasm meters checked... Or maybe i need to get mine checked  

Hell yeah they do. Keith J, tell your programmers to update your S-chip. Maybe they scavenged it to build that watson dude.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:23:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Is there really anyone that actually believed this thread was NOT a joke?

Common guys. I am arguably the smartest person on arfcom.

I know all about them thar thyroids.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:24:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell yeah they do. Keith J, tell your programmers to update your S-chip. Maybe they scavenged it to build that watson dude.

Look, even if you had been serious about your post, it wouldn't even be in the top 100 dumbest statements I've seen on GD.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:26:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Fatalerror,

That's what makes it funny.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:27:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
IM RICH BITCHES !!!!!!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_5YeA3ys09sE/TYAczcwuSLI/AAAAAAAAAyc/NaNQ0sryNlE/s640/IMG_0579.JPG

Bought These for my wife as 1/2 hearted joke this past Christmas for like $ 12  for 60 pills.

But are they real or just fake sugar pills?

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:27:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Someone bought the wrong stuff.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:29:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
IM RICH BITCHES !!!!!!
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_5YeA3ys09sE/TYAczcwuSLI/AAAAAAAAAyc/NaNQ0sryNlE/s640/IMG_0579.JPG

Get 'em on Ebay right now, they're going for $100 or so.  Save $15 out of it and buy new in a couple months.

I saw a pack of 14 KI tablets went for $400, crazy.  Mine sold for only $150 (in about 2 minutes after listing), no need to get greedy .

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:45:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Wrong stuff, you need Sildenafil citrate.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Workers have suspended operations at the Nuke plant,  their giving up and heading for the hills.

California Better stock up on these.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#32]
I also have a bottle of K103

I bought it a few years ago when I had a few extra dollars in my paypal account––- now I'm glad I did

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IM RICH BITCHES !!!!!!

Get 'em on Ebay right now, they're going for $100 or so.  Save $15 out of it and buy new in a couple months.

I saw a pack of 14 KI tablets went for $400, crazy.  Mine sold for only $150 (in about 2 minutes after listing), no need to get greedy .

Holy shit!

I have about 40-50 of those 14 pill packs.

Hmmm. I could use some money.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:59:47 PM EDT
[#34]
You got the cheap ones.  The ones I bought today are fruit flavored and come in different Flintstone shapes.  Sucker!
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 7:31:17 PM EDT
[#35]
I bought a couple packages of these a couple of years ago.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 7:33:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If you have an erection for more than four hours, see your primary care practitioner post about it on ARFCOM .

Fixed !
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 7:38:35 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not sure if serious.

http://www.foodnavigator-usa.com/Science-Nutrition/Salt-restriction-could-increase-risk-of-iodine-deficiency

"Across the study sample, 25 percent of men and 40.4 percent of women were found to be iodine deficient."

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Have you guys seen this movie? It is a docu-drama is a nuclear generating plant melt-down.

Wikipedia - China Syndrome
The China Syndrome is a fanciful term coined by an American physicist in 1971 to describe a possible result of a severe nuclear meltdown in which molten reactor core components penetrate its containment vessel and building. The phrase is hyperbole, since molten material from such an event could not melt through the crust of the Earth and reach China
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:07:29 PM EDT
[#39]
This is a good thread, it did not get the attention it deserved

bump
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:25:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Not sure if serious.

http://www.foodnavigator-usa.com/Science-Nutrition/Salt-restriction-could-increase-risk-of-iodine-deficiency

"Across the study sample, 25 percent of men and 40.4 percent of women were found to be iodine deficient."  

Theyre obviously buying the wrong kind of salt and buying potassium pills

OP , best check your salt
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#41]
What about soy sauce?  

I love edamame coated with sea salt (non-iodized) and soy sauce with wasabi?

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 9:51:16 PM EDT
[#42]
You said "nuclear", its "nucular", dummy. The "s" is silent.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 9:54:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Sucker, I got a bunch of babnanas for like 50 cents a pop.

I put them in the microwave for 5 minutes to radiate them and went to town on those bad boys.

I'm safe for at least 6 years

Keep your pills. Irradiating smoothie trumps all

I also ate a handful of nickels. I don't know if it will help, but it seemed like a good idea at the time

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:25:59 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm guessing you never worked in a Nuke plant....good luck with that......
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:30:45 PM EDT
[#45]
IT'S A PATCHOULI THREAD FOR FUCKS SAKE.....

Seeing-Eye Cat?  Hello?

Morans.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:32:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I put them in the microwave for 5 minutes to radiate them and went to town on those bad boys.

I also ate a handful of nickels. I don't know if it will help, but it seemed like a good idea at the time

Now there's coffee all over my Toughbook.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:48:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I bought a couple packages of these a couple of years ago.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n66/lydiasmommy_2006/Month2preps005web.jpg

That my friend is the real deal.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:49:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Dude i got some too. But mine are in a different shape.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:50:29 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now there's coffee all over my Toughbook.

I lol'd.

Jeremy

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:51:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude i got some too. But mine are in a different shape.
http://www.pachd.com/free-images/food-images/babanas-01.jpg

Nono, them's makes the radiations!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top