BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2003 10:11:55 PM EDT
Guy I know. Marri
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:16:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:19:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Your friend is a fool.  Have him call Social Services and see what they have to say.  The woman may be doing this but only because he is allowing her to get away with it.

Some men are just sucker, idiots, or blinded by boobs.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:21:12 PM EDT
[#3]
"1400/a month 2 BR apartment to a 2300/month 3 bedroom"
where in the hell are apartments that expensive?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:21:45 PM EDT
[#4]
A: He needs a job quick

B: What is she doing sitting around waiting for the 2nd one to pop out. She needs a job too.

A family is there to help out eachother. Seems like she is just a drain on resources to me.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't believe he doesn't realize he's being set up for being thrown out of the apartment and divorced, with new goodies for the wife at his expense.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:24:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:24:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Your friend is a fool.  Have him call Social Services and see what they have to say.  
Sgtar15
View Quote

He cant... when she is cornered and caught, she gets vicious on his ass.

He and I were going shooting one day and she asked him if he is bringing their gun. He starts to yell and say "What are you doing? We dont own a gun"

He says he tried to go and get her help but she just wont go.

I dont know. The guy is so BEYOND depressed right now I hate to say it because I already lost a friend to suicide... but he is going down that same path.

She was telling me a few days ago that she almost called me to help him up because he was on the floor with chest pains and he couldnt get up. I told him, Next time I get a phone call like that I am calling 911 FOR HIM!!!

In the mean time...get a check up!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:28:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
I will give him credit... he is looking but if I were in his position, I would flip burgers, deliver pizza...WHATEVER IT TAKES!!

B: What is she doing sitting around waiting for the 2nd one to pop out. She needs a job too.
View Quote

She works...8 hours a week. she wont work more because the Dr is telling her that starting next week she is to be off her feet

A family is there to help out eachother. Seems like she is just a drain on resources to me.  
View Quote

the relationship between him and his family have been real unstable in the last 3 years ...get it??
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:44:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Some people are born gluttons for punishment.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 11:18:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Citabria, there are a LOT of chicks like that.  I would venture to say MOST of them are like that....with very few exceptions.  They get away with it 'cuz there are dumb guys like me all over the place as well.  If it wasn't for that p***y, we would be marching them off to the gas chambers.  There would be a bounty on them and the season would be open year 'round.  We need a MAN union.  

Yeah, that's it!  A Man Union.  If you meet the man quals, for a nominal fee, you can be a member, have a lodge with a bar and hall, etc.  Here is the good part:  you would have to pledge that any woman you marry would meet a strict set of qualifications designed to weed out the lazy no good goldbricking bitches.....basically a blueprint for an ideal wife.  She would have to maintain these standards for a good amount of time before being "approved".  Of course, you would also pledge to treat her like a man should as well.

The membership as a whole would stand together for men's interest in relationships, marriages, and divorces....in an organized fashion so as to make a real impact on the shape of society.  We could lobby to change some of the bullshit laws and get the legal system straightened out as it pertains to divorce and custody issues.  And if ALL men quit patronizing goldbricking loser women ALTOGETHER, over time we could change "the rules" and women as a class would figure out that they aren't going to find a sucker anymore, and would relearn and adapt to what is expected OR live life FOREVER single and providing for themselves!

I hereby nominate 1GUNRUNNER as President of the first chapter of the Man Union!  If every man had his attitude, ALL women would be BEGGARS in the game of "find a hubby".
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:07:37 AM EDT
[#11]
A man union.  I like that idea.  Did you think of it yourself?

I think there should be union dues which go for any legal/custody/divorce battles that union members go through.

I think you're on to something The Kill.

-Nick Viejo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top