Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2016 2:53:27 PM EDT
can anyone tell me what that bitch has ever really accomplished in her life that wasn't basically given her because she cozied up to some male? She wouldn't have gotten her job at Rose law firm with out being involved with Bill, she and Bill wouldn't have skated on Whitewater if they weren't in the WH, she never would have made a small fortune in commodities had it not been that she was married to Bill, she was a do nothing junior senator from NY, she was a do nothing Sec of State (unless consider getting half a dozen state dept and intel workers an accomplishment), she was let go from the Watergate commission under suspicious circumstances, for the most part she has been promoted to a level commiserate with her level of incompetence, and criminality.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:54:29 PM EDT
just had a few hecklers
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:56:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:58:42 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thedave1164:
I feel I should weigh in here, since I spend a lot of time making the trumpstoners defend the mango messiah.

hilldog has accomplished exactly nothing, she is a leach on society and steals the very air she breathes.
View Quote

But you'll still vote for her.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:07:06 PM EDT
I feel I should weigh in here, since I spend a lot of time making the trumpstoners defend the mango messiah.

hilldog has accomplished exactly nothing, she is a leach on society and steals the very air she breathes.
View Quote

I spent a fair amount of dissing the trumpets too, I am tired of settling for the lessor of two evils. Regretfully I will once again vote for the lessor of two evils........I pray for the best with Trump, but, I am tired of being offered poor choices.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:11:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/22/2016 3:14:40 PM EDT by Taipan01]
I have it on next to me. She's giving me a headache. I was hoping for a catfight on Trumps beat down. So far just very low-level. Think I'll switch it off and catch the highlights later with the talking heads. What a shrill voice.

Jeta: Too late. She stopped just as I was going to do a channel check. Same stuff as usual. I think the day goes to Trump.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:12:13 PM EDT
Not one mention of gun control.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:17:03 PM EDT
Damn it's gonna be a long summer listening to this crap everyday on the news.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:17:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:19:44 PM EDT
Short version from the couple minutes I watched

more tax

trump bad

Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:20:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/22/2016 3:21:41 PM EDT by lostnswv]
Originally Posted By Kopterdoctor:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

He will probably have voted for her at least twice before this over.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:24:56 PM EDT
It was hard but I watched the whole thing. The summary is as follows.

"We are going to take more money from those who run a business and we are going to be more hostile and intrusive about how you run your business. "

In short a warning not to risk your capital if you have any.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:27:44 PM EDT
She's a staunch feminist who nevertheless valued power over principle, so instead of slogging it out as an independent woman she attached herself to a man to share in his power grab. She has doubled down on that decision again and again and again, excusing andd abetting her husband's tactics and behavior, and helped propel him to the top and kept him there.

But in the meantime there are women who did make it independently, and now Hillary *must* reach the pinnacle or it will all be for naught. If she doesn't win it will be proof that she made the wrong choices over the last 50 years. It will kill her. She'll become a martyr, briefly, but an unloved one - especially after people's tongues are loosened by hers and Bill's deaths.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 4:16:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/22/2016 6:50:36 PM EDT by Kujoe]

I actually would vote for trump before clinton, but since I am voting for none of the above it really does not matter.
View All Quotes

I actually would vote for trump before clinton, but since I am voting for none of the above it really does not matter.
And HRC thanks you for that.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 6:28:49 PM EDT

View All Quotes

We've enjoyed 8 years of Obama because of people with your mentality. At some point in your life you have to grow up and realize you can't get everything you want. Voting 3rd party or not voting at all is a vote for HTC. Plain and simple.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:15:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 556_Chowder:

We've enjoyed 8 years of Obama because of people with your mentality. At some point in your life you have to grow up and realize you can't get everything you want. Voting 3rd party or not voting at all is a vote for HTC. Plain and simple.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 556_Chowder:

Hell, I've voted for both lame excuses put up against Obama, and I'll vote for the current one. I have no illusions that the outcome will be any different than the last two times. I will be pleasantly surprised if I am proven wrong, but, I am not going to hold my breath over the whole thing.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:58:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By R2point0:
She's a staunch feminist who nevertheless valued power over principle, so instead of slogging it out as an independent woman she attached herself to a man to share in his power grab. She has doubled down on that decision again and again and again, excusing andd abetting her husband's tactics and behavior, and helped propel him to the top and kept him there.

But in the meantime there are women who did make it independently, and now Hillary *must* reach the pinnacle or it will all be for naught. If she doesn't win it will be proof that she made the wrong choices over the last 50 years. It will kill her. She'll become a martyr, briefly, but an unloved one - especially after people's tongues are loosened by hers and Bill's deaths.
View Quote

...has accepted something like $75 million from a coalition of countries where women are prohibited from driving and can be legally raped and beaten.

The whole thing is such a sick joke that I'm pretty sure I've permanently lost my respect for the American population no matter who wins.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:50:45 PM EDT

View All Quotes

That'll teach her.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:51:26 PM EDT
Honda Racing Corp?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:51:46 PM EDT
she ought to sit in front of the camera flipping her lower lip with her index finger muttering...blub blub blub blubba
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:52:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:
Honda Racing Corp?
View Quote

Last time they get a cent from me!
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:53:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Ragin_Cajun:

...has accepted something like $75 million from a coalition of countries where women are prohibited from driving and can be legally raped and beaten.

The whole thing is such a sick joke that I'm pretty sure I've permanently lost my respect for the American population no matter who wins.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ragin_Cajun:
Originally Posted By R2point0:

the brainwashers... they've been rock solid and steady like termites on steroids when it came to destroying the America of our founders
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:54:36 PM EDT

I know it won't actually happen, but I REALLY hope she goes to prison.

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:55:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:45:21 PM EDT
Top Top