Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/16/2004 8:20:06 AM EST
Well I have told the ass hole all summer to keep his stupid cat away. The little shit used my hunting clothes as a bed when I had them airing out on the wood pile, layes on my truck hood when its outside, and chases my chickens. Also shits in the wifes flower bed and the garden. Not any more I was sitting here at the computer and saw the bastard on top of the wood pile looking at the garden. So when he turned around and got ready to jump into the garden I put a .44 from my lever rifle up its ass. Holy shit did it make a mess most of its head is gone. The neighbor is not home so I went and threw it in the swamp. Now I am just sitting here waiting to hear them calling for him.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:22:37 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2004 8:23:55 AM EST by badeffect10]
Oh, shit!! Here we go!!

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:23:29 AM EST
Sounds close enuff to the 3 S's shoot, shovel, and shut up.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:24:04 AM EST
If you warned him repeatedly, and warned him what the consequences would be (that you woudl kill the animal), then I don't see anything wrong with what you did.

It always bums me out when this has to happen , but as an animal owner, it is HIS responsibility that it doesn't adversely affect other people or their property.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:24:36 AM EST
The 3 S's, shoot, swamp, shutup.

You forgot the shutup part.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:24:38 AM EST

How many warnings do you give the neighbor

Apparently, you've answered the question.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:24:55 AM EST
To answer your original question, 2 warnings.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:25:14 AM EST
Another one bites the dust...
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:25:26 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2004 8:26:29 AM EST by Cans4you]
Bad idea to post...lol.

This is a good thing to keep to yourself, especially with PETA trolls wandering the site.

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:26:19 AM EST
LOL
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:26:29 AM EST
SHIT, now I know what happened to my cat. Watch your 6. I have some .223s for you!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:27:22 AM EST

Originally Posted By sledhead:
Well I have told the ass hole all summer to keep his stupid cat away. The little shit used my hunting clothes as a bed when I had them airing out on the wood pile, layes on my truck hood when its outside, and chases my chickens. Also shits in the wifes flower bed and the garden. Not any more I was sitting here at the computer and saw the bastard on top of the wood pile looking at the garden. So when he turned around and got ready to jump into the garden I put a .44 from my lever rifle up its ass. Holy shit did it make a mess most of its head is gone. The neighbor is not home so I went and threw it in the swamp. Now I am just sitting here waiting to hear them calling for him.

Relax guys... 41 posts. Peta2 Revenge. NOT TRUE.

I call BULLSHIT.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:27:28 AM EST
I have warned him what would happen. The last time I told him was when his cat was on the hood of my truck 5 HOURS OLD and the bastard scratched it with his claws. Now every time I wash it I have claw marks in the hood.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:27:31 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2004 8:28:41 AM EST by sgtar15]

And try out the Aquila 22LR primer only rounds. out of a pistol they are effective out to 25 yards and very, very, very quiet.

SGtar15

PS Call if you want recipes.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:27:56 AM EST
I'd have you arrested for destruction of property if I was the neighbor. You Suck
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:28:13 AM EST
What, you killed something you did not intend to eat? Oh, oh now you
went and done it

GM
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:30:26 AM EST

I have warned him what would happen. The last time I told him was when his cat was on the hood of my truck 5 HOURS OLD and the bastard scratched it with his claws. Now every time I wash it I have claw marks in the hood.

Than I think you're absolutely in the right here. If someone has been told that their animal is damaging your property, and has been warned that you will kill it if he doesn't control it, then HE is at fault, not you.

What pisses me off is if:
1. people who kill someone else's pet without even letting the owner know there is a problem (assuming they know who the owner is).
2. people who simply like to kill pets, and come up with excuses to do so.

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:31:42 AM EST
I'm shocked at the horror of it all!

How much is my silence worth to ya?!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:33:12 AM EST
I know how youy feel Dr Prof...what pisses me off is people who claim to love their pets yet let them roam free in the yard an expect me to take care of them.

And I hate people that have abortions because they just selfish but come up with out excuses to do so.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:33:28 AM EST
Love thy nieghbor, dude.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:33:38 AM EST
The only thing you did that may be a problem is concealing the act by throwing the carcass in the swamp.

MT
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:34:52 AM EST

Originally Posted By Cans4you:
Bad idea to post...lol.

This is a good thing to keep to yourself, especially with PETA trolls wandering the site.

Who gives a fuck? Fuck the peta people, fuck that cat and his neighbor can bite his ass. The cat was in the wrong place. If he wasnt he'd still be building turds.

Good job. Just dont tell the neighbor. Thats the shutup part. He can tell us all day long as long as his neighbor doesnt read the site.

I would have used a .22lr but thats me. .44 mag seems to have worked well.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:35:00 AM EST

Originally Posted By echo459:
I'd have you arrested for destruction of property if I was the neighbor. You Suck

Or you could have had the cat arrested for trespassing.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:35:57 AM EST

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Than I think you're absolutely in the right here. If someone has been told that their animal is damaging your property, and has been warned that you will kill it if he doesn't control it, then HE is at fault, not you.

What pisses me off is if:
1. people who kill someone else's pet without even letting the owner know there is a problem (assuming they know who the owner is).
2. people who simply like to kill pets, and come up with excuses to do so.

I agree I have my chickens that are my pets and do not go over to his house. But his cat would come over and chase the chickens around the yard. I had to keep the little chicks in the hen house this time because 2 years ago I lost 5 out of 15 of them.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:36:37 AM EST
Or you can get a dog ... or perhaps a cat! LOL
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:36:50 AM EST

Originally Posted By sgtar15:
I know how youy feel Dr Prof...what pisses me off is people who claim to love their pets yet let them roam free in the yard an expect me to take care of them.

I don't let me cats outside for precisely that reason - since I don't have a fenced-in area that woudl contain them. I don't want to inconvenience my neighbors, and I cannot be responsible for the animals if I don't know what they are doing. If I did let them roam, I'd be surprised every time they came home alive.

And I hate people that have abortions because they just selfish but come up with out excuses to do so.

Exactly why I had a vasectomy
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:36:54 AM EST

Ahahahhahahahahahhahahhhah­ahaha

Before or after you paid for the scratches on this guys truuck?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:38:04 AM EST

What do you call this?

He was warned several times by sledhead. If he loved his pets he would have kept them the hell to home. I love pet owners who don't control their animals and bitch when something happens.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:39:17 AM EST

I agree I have my chickens that are my pets and do not go over to his house. But his cat would come over and chase the chickens around the yard. I had to keep the little chicks in the hen house this time because 2 years ago I lost 5 out of 15 of them.

Man, if his cat killed 5 of your chicks two years ago, I would have told him right then and there that the cat would be shot next time I saw it on my property, period.

As much as I love cats, HE is the bad neighbor, and it's too bad that his cat had to pay the price for his stupidity and lack of consideration for others.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:39:33 AM EST

Originally Posted By MT_Pockets:
The only thing you did that may be a problem is concealing the act by throwing the carcass in the swamp.

MT

You're right. He should have left it on the guy's front porch.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:40:49 AM EST
You should have nuked the cat from orbit, its the only way to be sure.

Make sure the neighbor is close enough to taste the primary fireball.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:41:49 AM EST
Dingus.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:44:20 AM EST
You shot the pussy in the pooper and didn't post pics?

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:44:47 AM EST
Hmmmmmmm

I wonder what the average time between pet killings is on this site .
Seems to be about 3 days .
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:45:51 AM EST
He wont go into the swamp because his loafers aren't water proof. Him and his wife own a coffee shop and moved out here for a piece of the country living. He turns his nose up at me and my friends because we deer hunt.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:47:50 AM EST

What you did was WRONG!

In your heart of hearts, you know it, ...... everyone here knows it.

Waisting an expensive 44mag round on a worthless cat is always wrong, when you could have used a .22 long rifle round instead.

Sheeeeeeeeesh, ..... when will people ever learn, THE RIGHT ROUND FOR THE RIGHT JOB!!!!!

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:48:16 AM EST

Originally Posted By chrome1:
Hmmmmmmm

You better be careful on tuesday. You're avatar is in danger.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:48:36 AM EST

In the first place, it's generally legal to kill nuisance animals, so you could whine to the sheriff all you wanted, but your chances of having him arrested would be pretty slim.

Second, what do you suggest he should have done? Does the fact that the neighbor wants to keep a free-range cat mean that the poster's yard is a catbox - and the owner the neighbor's bitch - forever?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:56:24 AM EST

Originally Posted By LHD:
You should have nuked the cat from orbit, its the only way to be sure.

LMFAO!!!

Cats mostly come out at night... Mostly.....
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:58:40 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2004 9:20:24 AM EST by LUMBERJACK]
LUMBERJACK
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:58:44 AM EST

Originally Posted By icantdance:
Love thy nieghbor, dude.

Thou shall not kill the neighbors destructive free range cats.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:59:05 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2004 9:00:00 AM EST by 30calTBLkid]
cat kicking is a sport in OK.
you cruise around in a little hick town, and check out all the dumpsters. when you find cats, the driver spot lights and the passenger jumps out and runs them down. score is kept by how many cats you get over your head.
varmint kickin is done out in the country and is normally spontainous. no score is kept. dont try this with skunks.

as far as shooting a pest in the back yard...i would have skinned it, tanned it, and sold it back to him as gloves.

hey peta, i got your mommas hangin.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:00:24 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:13:04 AM EST
Unneutered toms are the biggest problem in my neighborhood. They are never allowed inside of their owners homes because they rip up the furniture and stink like skunks. They do the natural thing, like coming to my house and injuring my cats, stinking up my porch, garage or any vehicle left open and serenading the neighborhood half the night.

It is rumored that a man in my neighborhood, who looks like me, dispatches them with CB Caps if they keep coming back.

Regards,
Mild Bill
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:13:23 AM EST

Hmmmmmmm

Thats why I chose it
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:15:08 AM EST
Unneutered toms are the biggest problem in my neighborhood. They are never allowed inside of their owners homes because they rip up the furniture and stink like skunks. They do the natural thing, like coming to my house and injuring my cats, stinking up my porch, garage or any vehicle left open and serenading the neighborhood half the night.

It is rumored that a man in my neighborhood, who looks like me, dispatches them with CB Caps if they keep coming back.

Regards,
Mild Bill
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:25:51 AM EST
Did they cat have a collar? If not the guy has no proof it was his cat unless he kept DNA samples of his cats blood. Fuck em.. I would have shot the bastard too if he was laying on my 350z. .45 acp to the head.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:30:41 AM EST

This kind of reminds me of that old commercial for Tootsie Pops where the little boy asks the wise old owl how many licks it takes to get to the center of the Tootsie pops center.

Oaaahunnnnn, .................. tahoooooooooo, ................ BANG!

Two.

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:30:52 AM EST

Hmmmmmmm

Got it covered....

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:38:19 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2004 9:44:31 AM EST by Colt45guy]
wow...this topic is kind of funny! It's exactly opposite and the same as my situation. We have a neighbor who has had chickens. No coop, no enclosure and he never even fed them. He just had 'em running around the yard for bug control. I asked him repeatedly to keep them out of my yard, because of all the chicken poop on my porch, all over my tools, on my truck, ect, ect. The final straw was when the chicken roosting in the rafters (in MY BARN) pooped on my daughter and broke the window trying to escape.

I sniped his chickens with my 10/22 every chance I got for about a year--but ONLY when they were WELL inside my yard or in my barn. My 'body count' is close to 200 now and for the first time in 3 yrs, I don't have chicken shit on my porch. FWIW, I told my neighbor exactly what I was going to do before I did it. I told him face to face AFTER I did it, and even gave him the carcasses to dispose of--they were HIS chickens, and I wasn't going to do dig any holes on top of replacing windows and cleaning up the poop mess.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:52:58 AM EST

Originally Posted By Vermilion:
Did they cat have a collar? If not the guy has no proof it was his cat unless he kept DNA samples of his cats blood. Fuck em.. I would have shot the bastard too if he was laying on my 350z. .45 acp to the head.

While he's on the car? I hope you can shoot real straight.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top