Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2005 8:34:21 PM EDT
Remember "Something About Mary?"

Remember the guy that played the part of Woogie where he was all stressed and nervous he broke out in hives?

Well the last time we took DFD2 to the cardiologist, I broke out in hives. Well tomorrow AM she has another appointment with the cardiologist and THE HIVES ARE BACK!!!!

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get VERY nervous taking her there.

UPDATE!!! ... DFD2 is "Status Quo". and as I walked out of the cardiologists office. Mysteriously the backache was gone. Friggin mind... has more control than we think.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:37:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Stress.............
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Benadryl 50mg and Pepcid 40mg.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:44:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Jack and Coke
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:51:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah one time when I was 16 I walked into a regents math test with a clear face. When I walked out 2 hours later I had grown a huge white head ready for popping right on my upper lip. And i felt like shit. Ahh school days.........
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I broke out in hives when I bought my first car.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:52:58 PM EDT
[#6]
OMFG!!! I clicked on this link just as that part came on the TV. I'm watching it on the WB... the only thing on

BTW, good luck at the doctor tomorrow!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:53:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I never had that problem with breaking out.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:03:15 PM EDT
[#8]
It's cause you need more sleep.

Hope it goes well tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:03:50 PM EDT
[#9]
'Ludes......maaaannnnn.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:17:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
'Ludes......maaaannnnn.

No ludes but shit, I gotta find something to calm my ass down
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:21:59 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
'Ludes......maaaannnnn.

Good luck getting them, valium is doable,
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:12:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Xanax is your friend...just get someone else to drive the both of you there
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:33:06 PM EDT
[#13]
btt for update.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:36:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Remember the guy that played the part of Woogie where he was all stressed and nervous he broke out in hives?

Well the last time we took DFD2 to the cardiologist, I broke out in hives. Well tomorrow AM she has another appointment with the cardiologist and THE HIVES ARE BACK!!!!

UPDATE!!! ... DFD2 is "Status Quo". and as I walked out of the cardiologists office. Mysteriously the backache was gone. Friggin mind... has more control than we think.

ok spaz man, what/who is a DFD2?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:39:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

His 5 year old Daughter. Drfrige's Daughter #2 = DFD2
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:46:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

His 5 year old Daughter. Drfrige's Daughter #2 = DFD2

Status Quo can be good that it's not worse right? Cant they just make a pill that fixes stuff like this? Oh your kid has heart problems? take 300mg of fixaheartaline and all will be well.

400 years!! I bet it will happen.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:49:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Hey DrFrige, did he recommend any pills for YOU?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:57:39 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Hey DrFrige, did he recommend any pills for YOU?

Yeah...

Stopworryinethamine 14000mg

Sad thing, I'll probably post the same thread in May... thats when we have to go back again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top