Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2004 9:57:15 AM EDT
I apologize, I looked and looked for the old thread, but I couldn't find the one I was looking for.

Anywho, I just picked up a P7 yesterday, this is one of the Kraut border police issue guns. Does anyone know if/what the model # is for these? Are there any differences between these and the model that HK currently markets for LE?

Thanks!

Edit:

I only ask because the manual that came with mine is in German. This does me no good.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:12:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe you have a PSP.  It has the heal mag release, right?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:22:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:48:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know a whole lot about them, but the mag release is probably the most significant difference between the P7 PSP and the P7M8.  Oh, and I think some have a different finish too.  Is yours kind of purplish?

Sorry I can't tell you more...hope this helps.  BTW, I believe after the year HK will no longer be bringing P7's into the U.S.  I have a P7M8 on layaway right now!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:00:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Disclaimer, I don;t have a P7 or a PSP.  I want a P7, but it's not in my budget, maybe someday it will be.

PSP vs P7M8

1) Magazine release
2) No heat shield, you'll find out about this pretty quickly anyway.
3) Magazines are different too I think, but I have no idea in what way(s)

The purple tint that's sometimes seen is from where the slides were refinished after the police marking was milled off.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:04:01 PM EDT
[#5]
http://www.parkcitiestactical.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=10;hardset=;start_point=;DaysPrune=
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:12:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Go HERE , alot of p7 info!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top