Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2001 12:04:21 PM EDT
Seems we got a gang of new moderators I did know about. When did this happen?!?!? Was I asleep on the wheel again? I knew about AROCK, but the rest was news to me. So I'd like to give you guys a be-lated Congratulations!!! to the following. [beer]

Sweep
XxSLASHERxX
ARlady
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:16:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Seems we got a gang of new moderators I did know about. When did this happen?!?!? Was I asleep on the wheel again? I knew about AROCK, but the rest was news to me. So I'd like to give you guys a be-lated Congratulations!!! to the following. [beer]

Sweep
XxSLASHERxX
ARlady
View Quote

Ditto

I'm just ticked off that I can't visit AR15.Com during work hours. Corporate uses Websense..."weapons" is filterd...It won't let me in [>(]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:26:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:38:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We slipped in the back door!
View Quote

Uh... that doesn't sound too good. Could you rephrase that [:)]

Congrats to all the new Mods. [beer]

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:44:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:48:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm just ticked off that I can't visit AR15.Com during work hours. Corporate uses Websense..."weapons" is filterd...It won't let me in [>(]
View Quote

That sucks ,my comany uses websense to but weapons is not on our list thank GOD.

[8]
View Quote

funny, my companyt switched to websense a couple weeks ago...lost all my lunchtime browsing sites.  Thursday, I was telling one of my coworkers (from NJ) about the wallpaper NYshooter had made and we tried logging in from work AND IT LET US!  So, thursday and friday I had an extra window open at my workbench.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 1:10:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm in the process of implementing websense at my company, too.  I have a STRONG feeling it won't be blocking these sites, though : )  

Sorry to hear about the rest of you guys.  If they've blocked the anonymyzer sites, there's not much of a way around it.  Worst-case, you could set up your own "proxy" server on the internet at home - you connect to it (which won't be blocked) and then go wherever you want.  May be worth a try....

Black Fox
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 1:15:39 PM EDT
[#9]
sweep's been here since jesus was a baby, but I didn't notice he was a mod till they rewired the front door to the forums.  
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 12:34:45 PM EDT
[#10]
... and what ever happen to [b]Tetjana[/b]?
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 12:37:02 PM EDT
[#11]
[i]Tajana[/i] ? I wondered too but, was afraid to ask.
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 12:37:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Tatjana is out of the country for a while.
BTW, will the "www.jobrelatedstuff.com" alternate address for ar15.com get me past websense?
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

What's with digging up old posts today?
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 12:54:57 PM EDT
[#14]
"HEY!!!! WTF happened here..... "

Invasion of the Mall Ninjas!

[img]http://www.mallninja.com/images/BWninjas2.jpg[/img]

BTW,
Sweep's ben a mod for quite awhile now, just not in GD.
("Meetings and Events", I think).
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 1:40:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top