Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2002 5:02:40 PM EDT
Thank you for your time...I am looking for a place to join for shooting purposes. I live up in Anoka Co. and am looking for a Point Of Contact for the Bald Eagle Sportsmen's Assoc.
-OR-
If someone has another place that is near the North West side of the cities please let me know.
TANKS!
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 5:51:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 9:48:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I second armored fire...Blaine I think
I've shot at bill's in robbinsdale
and some place in burnsville that i forget the name of right now...
Armored fire has longer lanes than Bills...but it can get cold on the firing points sometimes
The people are nice...and
IT"S AEROSMITH APPROVED
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 10:04:31 PM EDT
[#3]
moNgReL66....Burnsville Pistol Range?  I shoot there often.  It is currently only pistol calibers and a little dark for my tastes, but the owner is very nice and prices are fair.

I have not heard of Armored Fire but I'll definately check it out.

Anyone looking for south of the cities, check out Dakota County Gun Club in Rosemount MN.  They have pistol and rifle ranges and shoot up to 300 yards.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 7:55:52 AM EDT
[#4]
For indoor, Armored Fire.
For Outdoor I like Woodbury Gun Club, membership list is full (has been for a while I'm told) But they are open to the public on sundays to the general public.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 9:23:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Silly city folk. You all need to move up north and find a nice gravel pit to shoot in. [8D]

Wait....... On second thought, just stay in the cities! [;D]

On topic, when I stopped in Armored Fire it looked like a good place to shoot. Lots-o-stuff to rent.

They even had Speshul Weupons on the shelf for sale [puke]

I wonder if they let you shot them before you buy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top