Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/5/2005 1:37:52 PM EDT
A smart buy or another insurance scam?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:24:36 PM EDT
A smart buy.

If you cant work anymore and need someone to wipe your arse..... and continue to feed your AR15 habits, then it is a good buy.

I have it. For $10 a month, I get %60 pay.

Call your local Farmers Insurance Group agent. He/she will be happy to help you out or refer you to someone.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:55:57 PM EDT
Bump
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:58:07 PM EDT
Tag
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:30:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JRBL1A1:
A smart buy.

If you cant work anymore and need someone to wipe your arse..... and continue to feed your AR15 habits, then it is a good buy.

I have it. For $10 a month, I get %60 pay.

Call your local Farmers Insurance Group agent. He/she will be happy to help you out or refer you to someone.

I've read it's a smart buy as well. Especially if you purchase earlier while younger and the premiums are lower. It typically covers care for you (a fixed amount per day) if you can't meet a defined list of things, e.g. 5 of 7 things like dressing, eating, bathing, toilet, etc. However, I think what JRBL1A1 is referring to above is LongTerm Disability insurance instead of LongTerm care insurance. LTC doesn't deal with pay or at least the ones I've seen haven't.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:45:27 PM EDT
I have heard that it is anything BUT a smart buy.

Yes, it pays 60% - but up to a limit. Check out what theat limit is, and you will find that its rediculously low, it doesn't cover 60% of everything by a long way.

There is also a long list of exclusions --- mostly the things that you would need long term care for.

look VERY carefully before parting with your hard earned money on this scam.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:09:03 PM EDT
Thanks guys.
Top Top