Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 11:59:38 AM EDT
Please Help. I just found out that a  friend of mine is returning from Iraq (in Kuwait for the next 48 hours) He is a Cav Scout and was wounded in Iraq after car bomb and rpg hit his vehicle.  He had shrapnel in both arms, shoulders and face. I believe he still has shrapnel in bicep and shoulder. His name is SGT Bradley Chidester   a 19D of 114th Cav, BTroop, Stryker Brigade Combat Team.  His unit has been deployed since last Nov. and he served in Mosul, Baghdad, Rabia? and Talafa? (sorry if misspelled - I have never beeen to the last 2 cities)  He has 4 small children like myself and has redeployment scheduled for next year.  Please help support a project gift for him. I will donate $250.00 towards the rifle. I need to log off now but will be back later today. Any donations, support, ideas, etc.  will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,

sst7
(SGT) Jared Sherer 142MI
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:02:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Please help support AR15.com by buying a membership and I'll kick in money towards your rifle fund.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:13:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Please help support AR15.com by buying a membership and I'll kick in money towards your rifle fund.

Ditto.....
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:17:12 PM EDT
[#3]
With or without a membership, this still sounds like a worthy project.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:39:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought 10 raffle tickets for Gunstock (even though I knew that I wouldn't make it) and I had my wife send off my membership check last week.(I was out of state)
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:41:30 PM EDT
[#5]
But once again - this is about a returning combat vet who was wounded in action.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:00:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in. Post info on where to send fundage - Paypal/USPS
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't have much experience w/paypal - but whatever method(s) is(are) easiest.  I know that I am new here and time/relationships/postcount  = "trust" so if a local here would like to participate/add credibility it would be more than welcome.  My interest  is to say "Thank you" to SGT Chidester for his sacrifice and service and I thought it would be neat to have something from Arfcom.

BTW I am in Renton, WA and his family lives at Ft. Lewis

Thanks

Jared
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:38:08 PM EDT
[#8]
OK - I'm in.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:46:01 PM EDT
[#10]
temp lock pending staff review.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top