Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/1/2002 9:18:38 PM EDT
THE NEW YORK POST
June 30, 2002

HERE, QUEER AND ARMED
By DEROY MURDOCK

http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/44920.htm

WITH its world-famous parade going down Fifth Avenue at 2 o'clock, June's Gay Pride celebrations climax this afternoon. A group called Pink Pistols is among the worthiest organizations marking this month's national festivities. With 2,350 members and 30 chapters in 22 states, Pink Pistols encourages gays to use firearms for fun and self-preservation.
"Pick on someone your own caliber," declares its excellent Web site (www.pinkpistols.org). "We are dedicated to the legal, safe and responsible use of firearms for self-defense of the sexual-minority community," it continues. "The more people know that members of our community may be armed, the less likely they will be able to single us out for attack."

Such deterrence already may have prevented homophobic bloodshed. According to Doug Krick, the Boston Internet engineer who founded Pink Pistols in July 2000: "While I can't say that we are completely responsible for it, I can say that there has not been a 'fag bashing' in any towns where we have chapters after they were founded."

Pink Pistols is named after a March 13, 2000 Salon article by Jonathan Rauch, an openly gay writer now at the National Journal. He prescribed armed self-defense as a cure for anti-gay violence. He dramatically made his case with the story of Tom Palmer, a Washington think-tank scholar. Palmer and a male friend were in a rough section of San Jose, Calif., when a gang of 20 hoodlums started taunting them.

"Hey, you f---ing faggots!" one yelled. "When we're done with you, they'll never find your bodies." Palmer and his pal ran for their lives, with the thugs in hot pursuit. Then Palmer pulled a semi-automatic handgun from his backpack, stood and waved it beneath a street light. His tormentors swiftly retreated.

"There's no question," Palmer said, "that my friend and I would have been at least very seriously beaten, and maybe killed."

Bronx resident Jeton Ademaj is organizing a Pink Pistols club here "so people can socialize and network and support each other's right to self-defense." Ademaj complains that Gotham's costly, Byzantine gun controls frustrate law-abiding citizens who seek firearms for personal protection.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 9:19:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Pink Pistols chapters hold monthly meetings and frequent competitions at shooting ranges, to promote marksmanship and camaraderie. It also endorses candidates who "support the Second Amendment as well as the rights of consenting adults to love each other however they wish." Based on responses to a detailed questionnaire, its Web site evaluates contenders in local, state and federal races in 14 states for 2001-2002.

Most intriguing is how straight conservatives respond to the Pink and gay liberals react to the Pistols.

"I know of absolutely no conservatives who have attacked us," says Washington lobbyist Austin Fulk. He often joins the group's Northern Virginia chapter for target practice at the headquarters of the National Rifle Association, with which Pink Pistols has collaborated on issue advocacy before California's state legislature.

"The concept of 'out of the closet' is brilliant," says Michael Bane, a straight gun-rights activist who works with Pink Pistols. "Since we represent about 50 percent of the households in America, if gun owners would 'come out of the closet,' we would be unbeatable."

All of this makes gay liberals very nervous.

"I am, and we are, very anti-gun," Clarence Patton of New York's Gay and Lesbian Anti-Violence Project told Philadelphia Gay News last July. "We don't think guns solve any problems, and may create more problems."

The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force's Sue Hyde told Southern Voice last month: "We are not going to settle our scores as a community by having a shoot-out at the OK Corral."

Doug Krick shrugs at these arguments. "There is a certain segment that believes that the world would be better without guns, therefore the message is to ban guns . . . and that would not be desirable, even if you could. As the saying goes, 'God made all men, but Colt made all men equal.' "
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 9:26:24 PM EDT
[#2]
gay or not they are supporting the rights of all firearms owners by buying guns and participating in the shooting sports.

I used to work in a gun store and I sold a few guns to some gay men who were tired of being harassed and threatened, the gay community still has a right to defend themselves just like everyone else.

Link Posted: 7/1/2002 9:34:08 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, I won't say it...[flame]
OK, I will say it...[dracula]

[b]"rack your slide"

"fingergrooves"

"polished ramp"
[/b]

[;D] [rolleyes]

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 5:34:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
gay or not they are supporting the rights of all firearms owners by buying guns and participating in the shooting sports.

I used to work in a gun store and I sold a few guns to some gay men who were tired of being harassed and threatened, the gay community still has a right to defend themselves just like everyone else.

View Quote

Amen.

Just think of the coniptions the Liberals are having! Hee-Hee! [:D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 5:42:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Amen.

View Quote

Yep !!
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 5:44:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Amen.

View Quote

I was thinking the same thing. Of course, these guys are in a bad spot because they are alienating their liberal brotherhood with firearm ownership and it's not like the traditional, conservatives are going to just open their arms because they are now gunners.

I am not saying that is right or wrong. I am just saying that is a likely case scenario.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 5:48:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Amen.

View Quote

I was thinking the same thing. Of course, these guys are in a bad spot because they are alienating their liberal brotherhood with firearm ownership and it's not like the traditional, conservatives are going to just open their arms because they are now gunners.

I am not saying that is right or wrong. I am just saying that is a likely case scenario.
View Quote

You make a good point. However, I think it's safe to say that they would be welcomed more easily and openly by the Conservatives than by the Liberals. Liberals will keep them around just to avoid losing their support. Conservatives would welcome them in and, most likely, try to convert them to either a) change their orientation or b) keep their decision to be gay at a more discrete level.

The point being, of course, that we would stand by our principles far more closely than the libs would...
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 5:55:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I can't resist either ,

Remember no limp wristing while shooting otherwise you'll end up with a [i]stovepipe[/i] unless thats what you want .

Noone makes a gerbil furlined holster [i]YET[/i] !

Yes Cavarms is considering making a [i]pink[/i] lower .
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 6:00:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Kel-Tec has made a pink frame for their little P-32.

heh...."stovepipe"......

--ZERO
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 6:12:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
quote]

View Quote

You make a good point. However, I think it's safe to say that they would be welcomed more easily and openly by the Conservatives than by the Liberals. Liberals will keep them around just to avoid losing their support. Conservatives would welcome them in and, most likely, try to convert them to either a) change their orientation or b) keep their decision to be gay at a more discrete level.

The point being, of course, that we would stand by our principles far more closely than the libs would...
View Quote
    I agree. I know a couple of guys that are gay, i'm fine with that. I just don't understand why alot gay people feel the erge to run down the street yelling that they are gay. Big friggin deal. I'm white and hetorsexual you dont see me yelling in the streets.  EDITED TO SAY; Sorry for getting off the subject. I dont know were that came from.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 6:16:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I think it's safe to say that they would be welcomed more easily and openly by the Conservatives than by the Liberals. Liberals will keep them around just to avoid losing their support. Conservatives would welcome them in and, most likely, try to convert them to either a) change their orientation or b) keep their decision to be gay at a more discrete level.

View Quote

I don't think conservatives are more likely to welcome the pink pistols over liberals. Most conservatives are for conservative lifestyle first (read: straight, not gay) and then firearems owners second. If they like firearms that is.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 6:43:40 AM EDT
[#12]
I thought gays were too immoral to ever consider firearm ownership.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:00:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Looks like this group may be encouraging illegal concealed carry justified by their "special need" for protection.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:10:52 AM EDT
[#14]
How about a "Rusty Anchor Militia" forum on this site and possibly a campout / shoot with Eric the Hun?
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:17:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:23:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Robertson Davies, a Canadian author, was the first to write "Homosexuality, love of which nothing was spoken now won't be quiet."  I think that little ditty can be found in his last novel entitled "The Cunning Man".
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 8:28:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed.  These gun owners are probably more pro RKBA than a lot of stereotypical "average American" gun owners.

Plus liberals are afraid to attack them because they don't want to be labelled "homophobe".
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 8:58:13 AM EDT
[#18]
What we need to do is support anyone who believes in the legal and safe ownership of guns. Just like you or Me have weapons for self protection, a Gay person also has more of a reason to own a gun.

If we on this board print things like (Noone makes a gerbil furlined holster YET) or rack your slide" "fingergrooves" "polished ramp" it is like a slap in the face to Bisexual men and women.

I do not go for political correct things I do go for respecting the wishes of others and ideas of life, liberty and the persuite of happiness. We could all have fun but if a Gay person came for info on this site and saw what amounts to Bashing you alienate a group that could help keep our rights IMHO...Am I wrong?

I might not agree but I respect.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 9:01:00 AM EDT
[#19]
firearms are suddenly acceptable to the sheep when thier being used by gays
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 9:14:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

i don't know if i agree with this. a lot of those sheep have the "frightened housewife/soccer mom morality" thing going, which is afraid of both firearms AND homosexuals. you know, think of the children... guns wiull kill them just like gays will corrupt them... right? [:(]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I do not go for political correct things I do go for respecting the wishes of others and ideas of life, liberty and the persuite of happiness. We could all have fun but if a Gay person came for info on this site and saw what amounts to Bashing you alienate a group that could help keep our rights IMHO...Am I wrong?

I might not agree but I respect.
View Quote

What makes you think that there are not a large number of gay members already here?
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 11:45:46 AM EDT
[#22]
If I wanted to consort with armed gay men I'd go camping with you.[:)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 11:54:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
[b]we need to do is support anyone who believes in the legal and safe ownership of guns.[/b]
Yes, Pedophiles for gun ownership! Blue Light Special for magnums if you're a pederast! Gay, child molesting Priests for Guns! Swell idea.

[b]Just like you or Me have weapons for self protection, a Gay person also has more of a reason to own a gun.[/b]
Yes, but the Second Amendment was crafted so that a people could help preserve ordered liberty. And the Founding Fathers were quite clear that only virtue and morality could safeguard freedom and liberty. Two men commiting acts of depravity on each other and spreading disease and filth is about as far from virtue and morality as one can get.

[b]I do not go for political correct things I do go for respecting the wishes of others and ideas of life, liberty and the persuite of happiness. We could all have fun but if a Gay person came for info on this site and saw what amounts to Bashing you alienate a group that could help keep our rights[/b]
"Bashing"?! Oh sweet lord, another Oprah watcher.

"Statesmen, my dear Sir, may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which Freedom can securely stand."
John Adams

We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
John Adams

"God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the Gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that His justice cannot sleep forever."
Thomas Jefferson

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness"
George Washington

"Virtue, morality, and religion. This is the armor, my friend, and this alone that renders us invincible. These are the tactics we should study. If we lose these, we are conquered, fallen indeed."
Patrick Henry

"Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith."
Horace Greely

"Liberty will not long survive the total extinction of morals."
Samuel Adams

[b]Am I wrong?[/b]
Are the Chinese Communists?
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 12:02:37 PM EDT
[#24]
instead of using a firarm as a first resort, maybe dont walk around bragging about your    u a l preference.  now i understand the self defence thing, but it just sounds like they want it to be the first line of defence.  

for example, at the Randalls i work at, there is a gay shopper who shops there alot.  one night he was being chased by some guy on a bike.  i would guess if he were a member he would shoot and ask questions later.  but this jerk couldnt defend himself if he wanted to.  he ran in the store in a histericlly.  turns out the guy on the bike was just harrassing him.  never said, " i am gonna kill you" or anything like that.  the gay guy came in and said, "wheres a gun when you need one?"   he was planning on using it because he was being chased in a circle by a 65 yr old excentric dude on a bike.  the gay wanted to get a gun.  what a moron.  if he just confronted the guy he would have backed down.  or maybe if he didnt ack like a fag nothing wouldnt have happend.  i dont like how g a y s brag about it.  no one cares about them so they should just stop.  i do agree that if they are truely threaten by  and a reasonable person would fear for their life, then thats understandable.  but to me it just sounds like they are trying to use it as a first line of defence.  it shouldnt be.  just my two cents
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 2:46:14 PM EDT
[#25]
[sex] [thinking] [uzi]
sorry i could not resist either.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 3:03:15 PM EDT
[#26]

Pardon the OT response but I can't resist. Someone said recently how the "Love that dare not speak it's name" has become "The love that won't shut the hell up".

I don't care if you're gay, but why can't you just shut up about it?[/quote] 100% Correct give this man a cigar!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 3:07:32 PM EDT
[#27]
I just knew that belloc the human butt plug would show up for this in his flaked out bible thumping intolerant self rightuous zeal. Go back to assult web with the rest of the milita morons.
Im not going to descend into the gay debate and there is much that a minority of the minority gay class says and does that is over the top, much like the human butt plug belloc is an embarassment to normal gun owners and christians. The two things that are not tied at the hip and bible.
I dont know or care what makes gays the way they are but if they are going to become more active in the pro gun rights issue I say welcome.
Belloc if I had the chance I would take great pleasure in spitting in the face of you and those like you.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Randalls
View Quote

everyone knows Randalls is a grocery store and does not sell Guns.
you should have given him a broken beer bottle and booted his ass back outside to face his fate.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 3:14:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Randalls
View Quote

everyone knows Randalls is a grocery store and does not sell Guns.
you should have given him a broken beer bottle and booted his ass back outside to face his fate.
View Quote

your right!  but, he just said he wanted a gun to kill the guy he wasnt trying to shop for one there.  ( i am sure you knew that i just wanted to make sure my point came across)  
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 3:17:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Dang, after reading all this I have to fully agree with [b]John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Patrick Henry, Horace Greely and Samuel Adams. [/b]  ABOVE that, I have to agree with God on his view of homosexuality: It is a perversion.
If these guys want to fight for the right to own guns and have a CCW, then goody for them.  But I certainly will never align myself with their cause simply because they may be the week link for the liberal anti-gun bigot movement.  That's like saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  (The enemy being immorality and perversion)

Did anyone read the article of how the Homo's set their cause(wanting to be accepted by everyone else) back by about 50 years with their parade in LA this last week?  Apparently, their freakish antics and behavior offended even the people who had sympathy for them!

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Belloc if I had the chance I would take great pleasure in spitting in the face of you and those like you.  
View Quote

Might as well be spitting in the face of the men he quoted, not to mention God himself.  

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
[b]I just knew that belloc the human butt plug would show up for this in his flaked out bible thumping intolerant self rightuous zeal. Go back to assult web with the rest of the milita morons.[/b]
LOL. Got to love it when these sissy liberal jackasses go into whacko mode.[img]http://www.full-auto.com/ubb/graemlins/whacko.gif[/img] Which is pretty much all the time. What's even funnier than them marching in lock step with that bloated fag of an idiot Rosie is that they have no argument to counter the fact homosexual sodomy is morally repugnant so they bring out the old and tired "bible thumber" blather. Of course I only quoted the Founding Fathers so I guess little pro-fag "ernie" thinks that the Founding Fathers are "bible thumpers". Not surprising really since it is the pro-fags that have done their best to remove all mention of the Founders and their beliefs from the schools. I suppose that since the Founders were also in the militia that "ernie" considers them "morons".

[b]Im not going to descend into the gay debate and there is much that a minority of the minority gay class says and does that is over the top, much like the human butt plug belloc is an embarassment to normal gun owners and christians.[/b]
As has already been posted here just in the last month, Christ rather approved of the destrucion of the homosexuals at Sodom. Again I find it damn funny when someone who is not a christian and even rejects Christian teaching on morality makes an even bigger jackass out of himself by saying someone does not fit his idea of what he thinks a christian should be.

[b]Belloc if I had the chance I would take great pleasure in spitting in the face of you and those like you.[/b]
That'd be swell! Of course I would pop your head off like a cork and play street ball with your spine ya liberal pro-fag sissy. But, ah heck, go for it.

But now for a little truth, HIV, spread by homosexuals, has killed thousands of innocent people. HIV, spread over 85% by homosexuals and drug users, had cost innocent taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars. All our health insurance bills are higher because of the HIV spread by homosexuals. They can't even BEGIN to deny it.

"Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions."
G.K.Chesterton
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 4:05:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Good for the Pink Pistols!

-legrue
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 4:34:15 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm [I]so incredibly[/I] glad that this thread has turned into an opinion war over the gay lifestyle.

The thread was not talking about gay marriages here or whether or not you think that a homosexual relationships are morally right, but thankfully a few people turned it into one.

Good job guys.

Over the past few years there have been a few random posting by pinkpistols members(I'm not one of them but I've been here long enough to remember).    Back then when those members posted, they got the respect they deserved and were viewed as a 2nd Amendment brethren, I still feel they deserve that respect and that they not be compared to child molestors or other sexual criminals.

To view them as a 2nd class citizen based on their lifestyle choice is pretty damned stupid.   So long as people are responsible gun owners and generally moral people, I view all of them as part of the gun owning community and a member of nation wide gun owning family.   Atleast these people are somewhat accustomed to this type of reaction from angry/hateful people(go ahead and try to hide behind your religion as one of love and acceptance, it's hard to view your comments as anything other than hate filled).

The little blurbs/puns I don't really mind because simply put I've worked with a few gays who would quite honestly laugh at those types of statements(limp wristing would have likely gotten some good laughs from them), if it's funny to them then I'm hardly gonna bother taking offense to it and the intent was originally in jest.

But to sit there and talk down as though you are the holy and morally superior being, that is just downright pathetic and to the point that it almost appears to be vanity.   You are so proud of your religion that you just can't wait to spout off all that you've learned from it whenever you get the opportunity, it gets so damned tiresome that I almost hope that in the end that you are proven wrong and that one of the opposing religions of the world is the true religion.   Then will you be with all your precious faith?

Take the wisdom behind the words, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

On that matter, I have nothing more to say.

PinkPistol members if you're reading, hi there.   Atleast a few members of the forum are still glad to have you supporting the 2nd Amendment and have you in the fight to present gun owners as part of the general population and not as a bunch of "right wing militant white trash"

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 4:56:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
[b]I'm [I]so incredibly[/I] glad that this thread has turned into an opinion war over the gay lifestyle.[/b]
Gay "lifestyle". You  mean you buy into the untenable and noxious liberal drivel that two men sodomizing each other is just "a lifestyle"?

[b]The thread was not talking about gay marriages here or whether or not you think that a homosexual relationships are morally right, but thankfully a few people turned it into one.[/b]
Why would one "join forces" with those who engage in disgusting filth? Would you support marching with those that make the choice to engage in the "lifestyle" of being in the KKK if they were "pro-gun".
"Hey guys the KKK is in town for a pro-gun march. I heard that NAMBLA and some Nazis will also be marching in support of the Second Amendment. Lets go!"

[b]Over the past few years there have been a few random posting by pinkpistols members.    Back then when they posted they got the respect they deserved and were viewed as a 2nd Amendment brethren, I still feel they deserve that respect.[/b]
Once again, for the morally compromised, it is the height of stupidity to consider NAMBLA, Communists, Nazis, and homosexuals "brothers" just because they might like guns.

[b]To view them as a 2nd class citizen based on their lifestyle choice is pretty damned stupid.[/b]
What's stupid is to ignore the warning of those that wrote the Constitution and Bill of Rights when they said that only a moral, virtueous, and religious people could safeguard freedom and liberty.

[b]So long as people are responsible gun owners I view them all as part of the gun owning community, family members of sorts.[/b]
So the KKK is "family" if they are "gun owners". Swell.

[b]Atleast these people are somewhat accustomed to this type of reaction from angry/hateful people.[/b]
Oh here we go again. When in the ever loving f_ck did the men of this once great nation start talking like a bunch of effeminate Oprah sissy jackasses?! "Hateful"?! Nutjob.

[b]But to sit there and talk down as though you are on holy and morally superior being is just downright pathetic, to the point that it's almost vanity.[/b]
Clearly you have a PhD in advanced psychobabble.
So if you speak out against NAMBLA that means that what you are really doing is just trying to be "holy and morally superior". Riiiiight. Loon.

[b]You are so proud of your religion that you can't wait to spout off what you've learned from it whenever you get the opportunity,[/b]
Well it is the tenant of the worlds religions to teach others to not engage in evil and filth.

[b]it gets so damned tiresome that I almost hope that in the end that you are proven wrong and that one of the opposing religions of the world is the true religion.   Then will you be with all your precious faith?[/b]
Which "opposing religion" does not teach that God condems those that make the choice to engage in homosexual sodomy?

[b]Take the wisdom behind the words, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."[/b]
I prefer this one: "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

i don't know if i agree with this. a lot of those sheep have the "frightened housewife/soccer mom morality" thing going, which is afraid of both firearms AND homosexuals. you know, think of the children... guns wiull kill them just like gays will corrupt them... right? [:(]
View Quote

Why do you think gays will try to corrupt children? Do you think a women teacher who goes out on the weekend and screws her brains out will come into the class room on Monday and corrupt the children? Do you think a male teacher who goes out on the weekend and screws his buddy's wife and the local preacher's wife will come into the class room on Monday intent on corrupting the children? If you believe these two scenarios okay but if you think the two teachers are not a worry why do you think the gay person is? A gay guy chasing a little boy is as sick as a straight guy chasing a little girl. They should both be locked up. Better yet shot.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 5:30:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Belloc, I made no mention of the KKK, NAMBLA,or the communists.

Nor do I consider those groups mentioned to be a moral or responsible group of people, while you might view gays as being as morally corrupt as the groups you mentioned, I do not consider the gay community(on a whole) to be an evil within society.   They might have their eyesores or mentally deranged predators but those are not represenative of the larger group, if you're going to make that assumption then you are no better than the antigunner who spouts out that all gun owners are criminally inclined social misfits.

If you view gays as being an evil in society then attack me all you want(or every single person in the thread that comes to their defense for that matter).   I'm not about to start comparing the pinkpistols to the groups you compare them to just because they might be responsible with firearms, sorry I didn't go on further to convey my thoughts.    But by "responsible gun owner" I mean a person who is for the most part an ethical and moral person who values human life, it's perfectly possible for a gay to be compasionate towards their fellow man(ignoring the pun).

Sorry but you still seem pretty hate filled.   Why do you have to continually mention two men engaged in anal sex?   Why isn't it two women engaged in oral sex, or two men.   You go right for the most vivid, graphic, and over generalized depiction of what you view as an evil perversion.    If that is your opinion of gays, that is fine by me, and I leave you to it.

Personally I don't need to dwell on what two gay people do in their bedrooms.   So long as I don't have to see it and so long as they are generally good/decent people(excluding the fact that your ethics are quite obviously different from theirs), I really don't mind having them around to support the 2nd Amendment.

But all of that hardly means that I support a bunch of people out in public acting lewdly, but your definition of "lewd" is likely different than mine in that to you it likely means them holding hands in public or any display of affection for one another.

Quote/reply all you want to what I said, I'll give you the joy of having the last word cause I really don't care what you have to say.

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 5:58:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Sorry but you still seem pretty hate filled.   Why do you have to continually mention two men engaged in anal sex?   Why isn't it two women engaged in oral sex, or two men?   You go right for the most vivid, graphic, and over generalized depiction of what you view as an evil perversion.    If that is your opinion of gays, that is fine by me, and I leave you to it.

View Quote

You are correct, as was all the rest of your post.  But trying to use any type of reasoning skills on Belloc is a momumental waste of time...so don't IMO.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Why do you think gays will try to corrupt children? Do you think a women teacher who goes out on the weekend and screws her brains out will come into the class room on Monday and corrupt the children? Do you think a male teacher who goes out on the weekend and screws his buddy's wife and the local preacher's wife will come into the class room on Monday intent on corrupting the children?
View Quote

Last time I checked I hadn't heard or read of any concerted effort by the media, politicians and leftist liberal nutjobs (redundant to be sure) to have a "women teacher who goes out on the weekend and screws her brains out" history month taught in schools to children. So, yes, the homosexuals and their political and hollywood "comrades" are in fact trying to corrupt children.

[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28069[/url]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Belloc the asswipe talk is cheap and making threats on the internet is pointless.
Your a shrinks wet dream and that is one point that pretty much every person posting on this board, thread and in the world in general can agree on. Jeez, most shrinks could make a career and a movie out of what goes on in your little maggot infested mind. Were you the insperation for the movie "The Cell"? Wouldnt suprise me.
Id take bets that the last time you even saw a naked woman was when you peeked in the bathroom at your mom and saw the local preacher banger her like you bang the bible.
Sad fucks like you are WHY gun owners and conservatives are reviled.
Take a REAL HARD look at how many folks align themselves with you are your snake handeling whacked out groupies.
Your about as mainstream as the NMBLA and even scarier to most of us. The more I think of it I actually think your a closet child molester or something even more sick that I cant imagine.
Mad? Call someone who cares. I think even the Fallwell faggot would be put off by you.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
[b]Belloc, I made no mention of the KKK, NAMBLA,or the communists.[/b]
Yes, I did to rather demonstrate the falacy of your postition that simple gun ownership is somehow enough for you to consider someone a "brother" and "family". But what you are really saying is that if they have a gun and agree with what you think on social issues so you were being more than a little disingenuous.

[b]Nor do I consider those groups mentioned to be a moral or responsible group of people,[/b]
And if you look at the other threads on this issue you will find that most here rightfully consider those that make the conscience choice to commit homosexual sodomy to be moral or responsible people.

[b]But by "responsible gun owner" I mean a person who is for the most part an ethical and moral person who values human life, it's perfectly possible for a gay to be compasionate towards their fellow man(ignoring the pun).[/b]
It's possible for an abortioinist, or a communist, or hell, even a Nazi or member of NAMBLA to be "compasionate towards their fellow man". Some of the Nazi guards helped Jews escape while the homosexual writer Truman Capote once said in an interview that for as long as he could remember he desired to have sex with underage boys. Compassionate simply means "to suffer with".  So are you saying that Nazis and Communists never felt "compassion"?

[b]Sorry but you still seem pretty hate filled.[/b]
Again with the Oprah-esque psychobabble. "Hate filled"? Sorry, but I don't consider the Hebrew Prophets, the Twelve Apsotles, or the carpenter from Nazereth to be "hate filled" and yet all of these spoke of God's condemnation of those that engage in homosexual acts.

[b]Why do you have to continually mention two men engaged in anal sex?[/b]
So, now you are going to be a disgusting pig on a public forum. I NEVER "mentioned" anything of the sort. I said "homosexual sodomy" and that is any sex act by like gendered individuals.
You really are a sick f_ck.

[b]Why isn't it two women engaged in oral sex, or two men.   You go right for the most vivid, graphic, and over generalized depiction of what you view as an evil perversion.    If that is your opinion of gays, that is fine by me, and I leave you to it.[/b]
In other words you do not think that men sodomizing each other to be perverted. Fine, stupid, but fine.

[b]Personally I don't need to dwell on what two gay people do in their bedrooms.[/b]
Of course as has been posted here many times already it is realily apparent that those that make the deliberate choice to commit homosexual sodomy are putting all their effort into doing so everywhere but their bedrooms.

[b]So long as I don't have to see it and so long as they are generally good/decent people(excluding the fact that your ethics are quite obviously different from theirs), I really don't mind having them around to support the 2nd Amendment.[/b]
"Good decent people" do not engage in filth and depravity.

[b]But all of that hardly means that I support a bunch of people out in public acting lewdly,[/b]
The difference is that I do not support "a bunch of people" acting lewdly anywhere.
"Where was public virtue found where private was not?"
Samuel Adams  

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:06:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
[b]talk is cheap and making threats on the internet is pointless.[/b]
Yet you made a pointless threat on the internet. Nutjob.

[b]Your a shrinks wet dream and that is one point that pretty much every person posting on this board, thread and in the world in general can agree on.[/b]
Whatever my leftist liberal pro-fag friend. Do a search of this site and you will learn that the OVERWHELMING number of people think fags are sick f_cks.

[b]Take a REAL HARD look at how many folks align themselves with you are your snake handeling whacked out groupies.[/b]
OK, those that think that homosexuals are "up to no good":
Alan Keyes
William Bennett
Joseph Sobran
Ann Coulter
ect.

Now, those that think like you do:
Rosie O'Donnel
Hillary Clinton
Al Gore
Chuck Schumer
Jesse "rainbow coalition" Jackson
ect.

Yeah, I think I will stick with the pro-gun- fags-are-sick-f_cks crowd and you can "lather up" with gun grabbers Al Gore and Chuck Schumer.
Good call whacko.

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:20:07 PM EDT
[#43]
I did a one word search of belloc and it spit out (literally) page after page of references to this sick bastard. Maybe you just have the name but I wouldnt be suprised if he was a hero of sorts.
Belloc to even try to lump me with any of the leftists you list is a joke and to list of conservatives I bet a years salary that I'm more in step with them than you.
So you didn't reply about your mom, do you have any pictures or were to busy jerkin the gerkin watching your mom get a facial from the preacher?
God I bet your a funny mofo in real life, I mean your the kind of stuttering idiot that anyone can turn into a red faced sputtering fool.
You really should seek some kind of help. Do you dream of being alive during the holy wars while you beat off?
Here is a little snip of one of the sites dedicated to Henrie Belloc, he sounds a little more relaxed than you. Then again he is real dead, to bad you aren't.

Inevitably, Hilaire Bellocs published preoccupations with the enemies of the Church led beyond the heretics to the Jews. He summarized: "Wherever the Catholic Church is powerful, and in proportion as it is powerful, the traditional principles of the civilization of which it is the soul and guardian will always be upheld. One of these principles is the sharp distinction between the Jews and ourselves . . . The Catholic Church is the conservator of an age-long European tradition, and that tradition will never compromise with the fiction that a Jew can be other than a Jew. Wherever the Catholic Church has power, and in proportion to its power, the Jewish problem will be recognized to the full."

And on specific aspects of the Jewish problem, Belloc was equally outspoken: "As for anyone who does not know that the present revolutionary Bolshevist movement in Russia is Jewish, I can only say that he must be a man who is taken in by the suppressions of our deplorable Press."
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:30:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
[b]I did a one word search of belloc and it spit out (literally) page after page of references to this sick bastard.[/b]
Yes, well, I am rather sure that you have programed your computer to give you only pro-fag liberal sites.

[b]Belloc to even try to lump me with any of the leftists you list is a joke[/b]
What is a joke is that you admit that you are pro fag like they are.

[b]and to list of conservatives I bet a years salary that I'm more in step with them than you.[/b]
Deal.
Alan Keyes is pro gun and anti fag.
I am pro gun and anti fag.
You "may" be pro gun, but clearly are pro fag.
Oh boy, an extra $387!

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 8:53:46 PM EDT
[#45]
I wasn't going to comment but one quote of Belloc's caught my eye:  "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

I'm with UglyGun on this one.  The Pink Pistols are an unusual 2d Amendment Rights organization.  They offer an great opportunity to out-flank the liberals.  They offer the opportunity to get the pro-2d Amendment position heard -- often in from of audiences that normally wouldn't give pro-2d Amendment groups the time of day.  I've now seen several positive stories about the group in the popular press -- not a group known for their support of gun owners' rights.  

Their views on gun ownership match very closely with those of many of the members on this board.  Oddly enough, they don't like being beaten to a pulp because its PC and they feel that, in some cases, a gun can provide protection.  They think that a lot of government regulations are unnecessary, even dangerous, and capriciously applied.  Contrary to the assertion in one of the earlier posts, they don't ask for special gun laws for gays, they work for better gun laws for everyone.  

Yes, there may be some gays that go for a gun too easily as Citabria suggested in his Randall's story.  However, Citabria didn't say that the gay in his story was a member of the Pink Pistols.  Perhaps we should apply the same logic of the liberals and ascribe the beliefs of the most outrageous gun owner to all gun owners when making decisions about gun laws.  

This thread has degenerated into vehement gay bashing and Belloc bashing.

The Pink Pistols, as a responsible 2d Amendment group, deserve our support or, at least, our respect just the way that other 2d Amendment groups such as SAS do.  

Belloc, please don't try to use your argumentum ad absurdum technique to inflate my positions.  I'm not talking about the KKK or the NAMBLA.  I'm not talking about every gay or liberal in Creation.    I'm merely talking about a specific group -- the Pink Pistols.    
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 9:57:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I wasn't going to comment but one quote of Belloc's caught my eye:  "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

I'm with UglyGun on this one.  The Pink Pistols are an unusual 2d Amendment Rights organization.  They offer an great opportunity to out-flank the liberals.  They offer the opportunity to get the pro-2d Amendment position heard -- often in from of audiences that normally wouldn't give pro-2d Amendment groups the time of day.  I've now seen several positive stories about the group in the popular press -- not a group known for their support of gun owners' rights.  

Their views on gun ownership match very closely with those of many of the members on this board.  Oddly enough, they don't like being beaten to a pulp because its PC and they feel that, in some cases, a gun can provide protection.  They think that a lot of government regulations are unnecessary, even dangerous, and capriciously applied.  Contrary to the assertion in one of the earlier posts, they don't ask for special gun laws for gays, they work for better gun laws for everyone.  

View Quote

You make the same shallow mistake all the rest of the "lets joins forces with queers" crowd makes. There is more to the Constitution and Bill of Rights than the Second Amendment. It is a philosophy with all the depth of floor wax to hold that "we enjoy guns and we must stand with our guns to protect our enjoyment of guns. And we must stand with those who make the choice to engage in homosexual sodomy if they want to use guns to protect their ability to use guns. Cause, guns is all that matters."
Wow. Any deeper and you're talking garden puddle depth. Firearms are meant to help protect freedom and liberty, as the writers and framers on the subject have it. The purpose of firearms is not simply to protect firearms. As the Founders were quite the student of history and why nations and republics fell, they found one common theme The quotes of this theme I gave on page one of this thread. A nation MUST be religious, virtuous, and moral, if it wishes to remain free. Homosexual sodomy is immoral. Yes, the liberals have done a grand job in convincing todays generation that their is not such thing as moral truths. But this is also the reason that they have had the success they have had in banning firearms. They have duped the people that there are no moral absolutes, i.e. inalienable rights such as keeping and bearing firearms.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 10:14:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Belloc and broomstick go back under your rock you fascist.
Every American in this country has the right to be what they want to be, who would you rather side with a gay, gun toting American or a terrorist. The both of you only speak of division amongst Americans, I hope you remember on the 4th of July that all Americans no matter what there sexual preference or religious belief is are your ally in Americas fight against its enemies.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 10:19:44 PM EDT
[#48]
(cont.)

For gun owners to say that they agree with the liberals that there are no moral absolutes and truths but that they disagree with these same liberals on guns is insanity for you have already bent a knee to the heart of their moronic "philosophy".

It is all "The Ring." Read The Lord of the Ring since it seems so many have missed the main point of the story in the movie. You CANNOT use The Ring to do good. You CANNOT use evil to achieve what you think at the time is good for you. As Gandolf the Gray warned, it will corrupt everything. Already the homsexuals have been incredibly successful in getting public schools to lead children to spiritual distruction not to mention advoction of a "lifestyle" that leads to disease and death. You would sell out your country and stand with filth so as you can "have guns"? Brilliant.
"Let us use the Ring against those who fight against us. Let us use one evil to combat another." No, I don't think so. The Germans were all to willing to climb into bed with the Nazis because they were starving and needed jobs. That worked out real well for them.

"Liberty will not long survive the extinction of morals" wrote a Founding Father and founder of The Sons of Liberty. He did not say "liberty will not long survive people not having guns".

The German people HAD guns when the Nazis came to power. But they had abandoned moral truths and went with the Nazis to get what they wanted. You want to go with homosexuals to get what you want. An equally bad decision.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 10:28:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Belloc and broomstick go back under your rock you fascist.
Every American in this country has the right to be what they want to be, who would you rather side with a gay, gun toting American or a terrorist. The both of you only speak of division amongst Americans, I hope you remember on the 4th of July that all Americans no matter what there sexual preference or religious belief is are your ally in Americas fight against its enemies.
View Quote

Those who we remember on 4th of July, our Founding Fathers, were QUITE clear on what America's enemy was:

Statesmen, my dear Sir, may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which Freedom can securely stand."
John Adams

We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
John Adams

"God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the Gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that His justice cannot sleep forever."
Thomas Jefferson

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness"
George Washington

"Virtue, morality, and religion. This is the armor, my friend, and this alone that renders us invincible. These are the tactics we should study. If we lose these, we are conquered, fallen indeed."
Patrick Henry

"Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith."
Horace Greely

"Liberty will not long survive the total extinction of morals."
Samuel Adams

Does a person have the freedom to be a Nazi, maybe. Are the Nazis friends of liberty? Well no, not really. Does a person have the freedom to engage in homsexual sodomy, again, maybe. Are men who demonstrate that they are immoral by sodomizing each other friends of liberty? Well, not according to the Founding Fathers.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 10:29:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Again for those that seem to be missing it:
[url]www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28069[/url]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top