Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 8:25:18 AM EDT
I bought one but I dunno how to put it on an A2 stock.....!!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#1]
There are a couple kinds.  I have one from DPMS that fits around the entire A2 stock and has a hole for the sling swivel.  It's kida tricky to get the sling swivel in there, but once that's done, it just clamps around the stock and has three screws in the cheekrest to hold it together.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#2]
there is hole for sling swivel.  the entire thing fits PERFECT on an A1 stock......
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:27:53 AM EDT
[#3]
It's easier to get it on an A1 because the sling swivel actually *swivels*...  lol

I think that the Delta cheekpieces were actually made for the A1 stock, but I do use mine on an A2 stock...  as noted, it's a tight fit to get it over the sling swivel on the stock, but once that's on, it's very secure.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I can't get it over the entire A2 stock witht eh sling swivel through the hole at all.

And when it's on the A1 stock, I ca't work the charging handle, WTF??"
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:29:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Hmmm...

This is the one I have:

www.dpmsinc.com/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=CP-01

Is that the one you're having problems with?  There is another "Delta" cheeckpiece that is for A2 stocks:  

www.dpmsinc.com/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=CP-SP

...so I just want to make sure we're talking about the same part first.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#6]
It fits over the A1 stock, but I can't use the charging handle.
It does not fit on A2 stock.

this one............
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Yep, that's the one I have.  Like I said, it's a tight fit on my A2 stocks, but I can get it on there.  I can't say that I have ever tried it on an A1 stock, but AFAIK, that's the reason for the indentation below the cheek rest:  for the charging handle.  Does the charging handle hit the top part of it, or is the indentation not deep enough to allow for the full travel of the charging handle?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:16:48 AM EDT
[#8]
charging handle hits plastic...
There's something really off about this piece.  
I'm returning it to seller - he's very amicable about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top