Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/29/2005 10:59:50 AM EST
I'm a IRR soldier (E6 type) and I re-uped, sent my contract back to St. Louis and when I called, they said I was good until I was 65.
I never got a copy of anything so I can go to Ft. Belvior or Ft. Myer and get my new ID. Mine expires FEB 06!

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:17:40 PM EST
You would need to contact the office you sent your contract to. They need to give you a copy so you can get your new card.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:41:38 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/30/2005 3:43:32 AM EST by XM8750]
Call up the ID section at MILPO at Fort Belvoir and confirm that you are on DEERS. If you are indeed updated on DEERS (Assuming ST. Louis HREC did the right thing) you don't need any documentation. Show up early take a number and get your mug shot taken.

Fort Belvoir
ID Card Section (703) 805-3405

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:10:55 AM EST

Originally Posted By XM8750:
(Assuming ST. Louis HREC did the right thing)

Will never happen -
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:03:22 AM EST
if you reenlisted, all you need to do is take your contract with you to any .mil facility, be it Army, Navy, whatever. You can get a new ID card with your contract. Not sure what you're talking about with that good till 65 stuff.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:12:58 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/31/2005 12:13:34 PM EST by rifle-cop624]
Thanks, Rick. WILCO. I made a copy of the contract, I'm not sure where I put it. Anyone know if I have to show up in BDU's or can I go in civies?
I re-uped indefinately. That means my ETS is when I turn 65.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:05:42 PM EST
aaah, involuntary extension. When you get the card, keep it, and then get another for the job.
Top Top