Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/21/2002 1:44:02 PM EST
I figured You all may be of some help, I need to know what this thing is. Sorry about the Blurry Picture. [img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/a391936d/bc/Thing.../Mvc-005s.jpg?bcrBtY9AgDwH3r.Z[/img] Theres also a Crest that Reads LKB on the top of the Box. Heres alittle Brass Read right under the LKB Crest [img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/a391936d/bc/Thing.../Mvc-008s.jpg?bcrBtY9A7Qh32izC[/img] I could take more pictures once my Batt is charged up if needed. Thanks
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:46:26 PM EST
It appears to be many blurry metal cylinders. But I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:49:57 PM EST
Originally Posted By poikilotrm: It appears to be many blurry metal cylinders. But I could be wrong.
View Quote
I concur. May I also add that I believe them to be of Swedish production.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:50:55 PM EST
Looks like the penis pump from the last Austin Powers movie [:D]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:51:06 PM EST
Chromatographic gear.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:57:41 PM EST
you fools! its an industrial strength tampon inserter. jeez!
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:59:49 PM EST
Better pics would definatley help.....maybe.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:02:59 PM EST
... It's a calorimeter
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:17:59 PM EST
LKB 2219 MultiTemp II Thermostatic Circulator
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:25:10 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:31:20 PM EST
Comments about the picture: It looks like you shook the camera when you took the picture. Try using a tripod. Also check how close the lense or camera is designed for. Some cameras with built in lenses will not focus closser than 4 feet. If you need to be closer than this distance, take the camera to a good camera store and ask for close up lenses. They go in front like eye glasses.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:33:56 PM EST
I'm pretty sure it's one of these: [img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/a391936d/bc/Thing.../Mvc-005s.jpg?bcrBtY9AgDwH3r.Z[/img]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:36:07 PM EST
LKB makes lab equipment.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:48:40 PM EST
I really hated posting that Crappy Picture but its all the Guy that owns it had. He bought it at auction for $10 and needed to know what it was so he took some Pics of it with what im guessing is a Pretty crappy camera. Thats why i said i could get more if there needed. Thanks for the tip on My Pictures, Ive been using 35mm Equip all my Life but i really hate Digital Cammeras. Thanks for the info. Again sorry for making you guys look at that Picture.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:51:28 PM EST
Just post a better pic. Ya never know on this board.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:58:22 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 3:03:16 PM EST
Whoa!! I haven't seen one of those for years. That's a Swiss Chingadarian. They stopped making them, they are VERY rare. I saw one go at a Chingadarian auction for $5000, about 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 3:05:36 PM EST
looks like a swedish made furbam screw master or something very similar to it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 3:33:58 PM EST
[B]HELP, What the Heck is this thing??? [/B] Useless?
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 3:40:41 PM EST
You could probably sell it at a womanz prison....
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 6:42:26 PM EST
liberty, Swiss Chingadarian? Nope..it's from Sweden..it's a Swedish Chingadarian...duh!! And if I'm not mistaken...it's billet aluminum to boot! [:D]they are rare....for those of you who are'nt familiar with them...they help in the removal of hamters or gerbils from orifices. [sex] [b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 6:46:54 PM EST
Its an artificial insemination kit, the first one is for Americans the other twelve are for the Swiss! Bob [8D]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 6:50:14 PM EST
It's a dickfer.[:D] -T.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:05:27 PM EST
tin foil hat maker
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 11:02:23 PM EST
Hahaha. Real Funny. A guy comes here to ask an honest question and all you morons can do is make fun of him and his very simple request. Nice going. BTW, it's used to make Austrian Cheese Whistles. Well, used to be used for that anyways - now, they're made in Mexico. Friggin NAFTA.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 11:12:00 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 11:44:01 PM EST
Uh, maybe if you ask a chemist. Definitely some kinda scientific instrumental apparatus. But I'd guess its part of a larger piece of equipment. Any markings on the cylinder shaped things? Possibly used to meter / measure some kinda fluid flow.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 12:00:48 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 2:53:12 AM EST
irudium P-38 space modulator
Top Top