Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2002 6:19:32 PM EDT
HELP!

My satellite went out yesterday and the repair guy won't be here until tomorrow. Can someone let me know what is going on with Combat Missions and who wins the event? It's about the only show that I watch on TV (the rest of the time my wife or kids have the TV).

Thanks,
Karl
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 6:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]
SOMEONE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

Who got the boot?

Thanks,
Karl
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 7:30:20 PM EDT
[#3]
kpel308

Thanks for the information! I think that you might be right but I would like to see Bravo take it next week anyway. Did Alpha make a scene like Charlie did when they were dismissed at the end of the show?

Thanks again,
Karl
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 7:35:58 PM EDT
[#4]
No, they were very solemn and gracious "non winners".  True sportsmen.  BTW Jax actually finished the mission without getting killed.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Vinnie,
Thanks for the information.

Karl
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 7:46:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Is this a soap opera or what?

Besides, you'll never guess who was on "JAG" last week...

The former leader of the 1st defeated team, playing...gee, a Navy SEAL lieutenant.

Link Posted: 4/3/2002 8:01:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I didn't start watching this show until two weeks ago. I wish I had started at the beginning! It does look like fun.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 8:02:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I love that show! I think Bravo is going to beat the snot out of Delta next week.

I think Alpha could have won this mission easy, all they had to do was steal one of those vehicles and chase down that drug leader dude! They should have taken that Chevy Avalanche they always stick in their as advertising!
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 8:26:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I for one have loved the show since its inception.Take out all the dramatics,Avalanches,and hype etc...And what do you have?I will tell you.You have a group of professionals dedicated to the fundamentls I was taught MCRD San Diego.And that is be a team player the (group) or team is more important than the self.Something  the USMC learned about 2 centuries ago.And for you armchair QB's who have bad mouthed this show on this thread,think of the recruiting possiblities this show opens to the young people watching.Beats the hell out of any video I saw in the MEPS station.Uncle Sam is hiring more than ever( Hello Saddam)and Combat Missions delivers!!        
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 9:44:13 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't wait for the next Series.  Usually I get home too late on Wednesdays to catch it, and they don't have a set time for the replays.  The next evolution I'll have a stack of blank VCR tapes ready.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 9:52:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
SOMEONE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

Who got the boot?

Thanks,
Karl
View Quote

Karl,dont worry. it is on again tomorrow night at 12 midnight.

Damn Delta,I was steamed to see them win!
[pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 4:55:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Do you think enough have watched to renew the series? I don't see a lot of interest on this forum about the show, and it's a darned shame.

I mean, AR's and all. What more can you expect for TV?

M4-AK
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:12:14 AM EDT
[#13]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top