Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 9/14/2009 6:31:47 PM EST
Just a quick one for those who know what is the 09 Night Train with the Sands package going for in your area on average. Have a friend (out of my area) got quoted $23K OTD and that seems fucking insane for a ST.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 9:56:38 PM EST
Originally Posted By jdrautoworks:
Just a quick one for those who know what is the 09 Night Train with the Sands package going for in your area on average. Have a friend (out of my area) got quoted $23K OTD and that seems fucking insane for a ST.....

Jesus..you could get a brand new Ducati 1198 for that price.Just saying....I like my cruisers as well as anyone but that is totally insane.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:53:24 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/16/2009 6:04:25 AM EST by Sniper_Wolfe]
Originally Posted By ten-ring:
Originally Posted By jdrautoworks:

Jesus..you could get a brand new Ducati 1198 for that price.Just saying....I like my cruisers as well as anyone but that is totally insane.

To think that anyone would buy a soft tail variant over an 1198 honestly makes me want to vomit my dinner & beer not only onto my monitor, but to project it through it so as to alert them to their foolishness.

ETA: I know people have their own preferences, but it's still sad.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:17:57 AM EST
I think 18k. I don't remember when I was drooling on it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:30:22 PM EST
I agree on the pricing that is why I am asking... I picked up a Road King on 02 new with a stage II kit for a hair over 18K. She lives in another town a few miles away and I don't price over the phone. I guess I'll have to make a run down there and see if I can help her out it might be a 'suckering a chick thing' with the pricing who know. Oh to the sports bike guys shes dumping her GSXR1000 for the HD and I dumped my 954RR for a HD Duce. Something be said about road trips and kidneys.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:47:32 AM EST
I have a couple friends with ST Heritage bikes, an 08 and 09, and what they paid for them makes my brain hurt. They are older guys and couldn't fit on a sportbike to save their lives, so I understand the cruiser thing. Also, they are easily the most comfortable bikes I've ever ridden. But good lord they're expensive.
Top Top