Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 7:58:00 AM EDT
Anyone know if it exists , HDMI would give optimal graphics as I understand it.

So has it been made yet?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:04:56 AM EDT
[#1]
HDMI is a standard cable, it's used in the home theater areana

If the Xbox has the connector, just stop by someplace like Tweeter and buy one.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:15:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Right that is why I was asking if it existed ..
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't pay $100 bucks for one.  Look for an HDMI cable on e-bay for about $25
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The 360 uses a proprietary output for the video/audio.

I am tagging also to see if M$ or any other third party will be releasing an HDMI adapter for the 360.

Here is an interesting quote I found on another forum:

Here is a quote from  Todd Holmdahl, Corporate Vice President of the Xbox Product Group:

"Xbox 360 will support HD component video output, which is compatible with nearly every HD-ready TV on the market today. We’re poised to hit the sweet spot of the HD market at launch and as the market matures, and we will provide an HDMI for our customers when it makes sense. The reality is, you don’t need HDMI for HD gaming."

There ya go.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top