Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2005 12:32:56 AM EDT

Since you arfcommers are so fond of acronyms... This thread title is short for the song.

Anyone elses birthday today?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:34:17 AM EDT
[#1]
WTF DIAF

OMGHI2U2!!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:35:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Happy birthday, copper!  How was your trip to Texas and DC?

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:07:03 AM EDT
[#3]
FAHBNAHAGNY!!!

Fuckin' A Happy Birthday Npd233, And Have A Great 'Nother Year.

[edited.. syntax]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:14:39 AM EDT
[#4]
OMGWTFBBQBYOBHBTY!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:39:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Was awesome.. had some fun in Memphis along the way too. I'm sure you saw some Texas photos already. there were only like half a dozen hun farm photo threads
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:28:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was awesome.. had some fun in Memphis along the way too. I'm sure you saw some Texas photos already. there were only like half a dozen hun farm photo threads

Yes.  A friend of mine who was there told me you were the one stuffing tannerite into the duck.  (I don't have the pic, but I did see it)  

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:39:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.  A friend of mine who was there told me you were the one stuffing tannerite into the duck.  (I don't have the pic, but I did see it)  

Heh heh.... I brought Mr. Duck with me on my road trip (Well at least as far as Texas. All I did was cut it open while Keith_J dropped in 5 bottles of his own Tannerite. After a last cigarette, the duck went boom Video's posted in the Wandering Duck thread here
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:50:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Since you arfcommers are so fond of acronyms... This thread title is short for the song.

Anyone elses birthday today?

Today is hubby's 40th....of course he married a MUCH younger chick
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:56:18 AM EDT
[#9]
You will make a GREAT Moderator some day!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:15:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You will make a GREAT Moderator some day!

Don't hold your breath.

Actually, on second thought....

Go ahead.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:20:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:44:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Well, it's another Birthday for npd233, is it?

Have you sufficiently recovered from your journey, my dear friend and Birthday Boy?

Hmmm?

Have you been able to explain all those 'strange' folks you hung out with in Texas, to your family, friends, and colleagues in Illinois?

I bet you didn't show them all the pics you and the others took, did you?

Anyway, Have a Happy Birthday!

Eric The(IDon'tBlameYou)Hun

Thank you brother Hun....I recovered. And am back at work... The drive from Texas to DC was a sunnavabich. Good thing Memphis was in the way. Had a good time there. I did show all the pictures, and videos. I can't count how many times I've explained what snake fishing was over the last couple weeks. I took a great photo in DC at the national police memorial.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top