Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2010 3:09:49 PM EDT
So over the past couple weeks i've been wathcing all 5 seasons of this show.  Overall I thought it was pretty impressive.  I could have went without a lot of of liberal bs and Bush hating remarks in the last 2 seasons, but not everything is perfect.

Anyway, its kinda depressing to watch, but it got me thinking about what i'm doing.  I'm 30 years old, single, no kids and I feel like i've not accomplished anything in life.  Each day passes by and I thiink its just being wasted away.  I really got to sit down and figure out what I want to do before I run out of time.  Anyone else ever get that feeling?
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 5:30:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

So over the past couple weeks I've been watching all 5 seasons of this show.  Overall I thought it was pretty impressive.  I could have went without a lot of of liberal bs and Bush hating remarks in the last 2 seasons, but not everything is perfect.

Anyway, its kinda depressing to watch, but it got me thinking about what i'm doing.  I'm 30 years old, single, no kids and I feel like I've not accomplished anything in life.  Each day passes by and I think its just being wasted away.  I really got to sit down and figure out what I want to do before I run out of time.  Anyone else ever get that feeling?

Wait til you're 37 like me.

Link Posted: 12/18/2010 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
So over the past couple weeks I've been watching all 5 seasons of this show.  Overall I thought it was pretty impressive.  I could have went without a lot of of liberal bs and Bush hating remarks in the last 2 seasons, but not everything is perfect.

Anyway, its kinda depressing to watch, but it got me thinking about what i'm doing.  I'm 30 years old, single, no kids and I feel like I've not accomplished anything in life.  Each day passes by and I think its just being wasted away.  I really got to sit down and figure out what I want to do before I run out of time.  Anyone else ever get that feeling?

Or 45, like me.

Link Posted: 12/18/2010 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#3]
44 and checking in.Still wondering.......
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 8:33:12 PM EDT
[#4]
well at least i'm not the only one
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 8:35:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Join the fucking marines.

Link Posted: 12/18/2010 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Mom won't let them out of the basement.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 8:41:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

After 30 years of being a smartass, ignoring stupid rules,  and generally getting my way, i'm pretty set in my ways.  Me and the military would not get along.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 8:47:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Did you watch the whole series including the series finale?

In my opinion. the last 5 minutes of the last episode are some of the greatest ever on Television.  They make watching the whole series worthwhile.  Incredible.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 8:47:31 PM EDT
[#9]
first 2 seasons were watchable. Every season after that got progressively worse. Then it got so fucked up they had Dexter and his big black boyfriend literaly kissing and not just a peck on the cheek , Full out like a dude kissing a girl.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 8:50:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or 45, like me.

59 - single, homeless, basically unemployed,...........

Link Posted: 12/18/2010 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
first 2 seasons were watchable. Every season after that got progressively worse. Then it got so fucked up they had Dexter and his big black boyfriend literaly kissing and not just a peck on the cheek , Full out like a dude kissing a girl.

Yep. I stopped watching after season 3, they ran out of ideas and were just floundering around by that point.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 8:51:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Did you watch the whole series including the series finale?

In my opinion. the last 5 minutes of the last episode are some of the greatest ever on Television.  They make watching the whole series worthwhile.  Incredible.

Yep

Click To View Spoiler

I'll wait a while to watch it again.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 8:52:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yeah, I watched it occasionally and really liked a lot about the show, but damn, that relationship was a bit much.

Link Posted: 12/18/2010 9:06:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I watched it occasionally and really liked a lot about the show, but damn, that relationship was a bit much.

It was too much relationship nonsense, regardless of teh gay or not.

I agree first 2 were good then the whole show got really goofy.  Last ep as pretty crazy though.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 9:25:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree first 2 were good then the whole show got really goofy.  Last ep as pretty crazy though.

I was watching an NCIS episode the other day and one black guy's face looked familiar, I just now realize it's Dexter's fuck buddy.
Link Posted: 12/19/2010 4:47:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, all the realtionship drama did get oild very quickly
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top