Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2006 8:28:43 AM EDT
www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm_objectid=16596768&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=haircut-is--assault---name_page.html

HAIRCUT IS 'ASSAULT'

FORCIBLY cutting off a girl's hair could be actual bodily harm, the High Court ruled yesterday.

Judges decided magistrates had wrongly ruled that Michael Smith had no case to answer.

They heard that Smith, 21, had sheared off ex Michelle Turner's ponytail after she woke him.

Denying claims that no physical harm could be done by removing hair, Mr Justice Cresswell said: "To a woman, hair is a vital part of her body."

Smith, of Dudley, West Midlands, faces a retrial.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:32:55 AM EDT
[#1]
That's true here also. A friends sister was/is a stripper. She cut the hair off another stripper whom she was fighting with.
She was charged convicted of assualt.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:39:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder what the charge would be for shaving her pussy?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:41:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Animal cruelty?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:43:41 AM EDT
[#4]
What else would it be?
They deliberately defined "assault" this way so they wouldn't have to write a law to cover "unauthorized haircutting".  Somebody illegally put their hands on another person, they should be charged.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:45:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:55:37 AM EDT
[#6]
He cut her cosmic antennas? Bastard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top