Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2001 9:24:55 PM EDT
Just a selection of the posts to the gunsonsale forum "for sale" board!
These are friggin FUNNY!!

[url]http://www.gunsonsale.com/wwwboard/index.html[/url]

Posted by [email protected] on April 07, 19101 at 18:31:45:
Pre-ban Olympic Arms AR-15 carbine lower receiver. Lower comes complete ready for upper. Lower is reinforced, has 3-position CAR stock and comes with front and back push pins. Lower is in excellent condition, $975.

**HAHAHAHA, lower is reinforced with what, GOLD?

Posted by [email protected] on April 03, 19101 at 21:21:41:
Pre-Ban Colt AR-15 M4 carbine. Colt Sporter lower, with New Colt 4 position CAR stock with heavy buffer. New Colt M4 upper with 16" 1/9 barrel with step down, double heat shielded handguards, side sling adapter, M4 feed ramps, flat top with detachable A3 carry handle sights, flash hider and bayo lug, $2400.

** Oh GAWD, please, bend me over and use no lube!!!!

Pre-ban Complete Colt AR-15 Sporter R6700 flat top upper receiver assembly. 20" 1/9 heavy barrel with factory installed flash hider. Upper comes complete with original bolt assembly and charging handle ready for lower. Upper is in excellent, like new, condition, $685.

**PLEASE stop it, I am about to piss my pants!!
This was assembled by Gene Stoner himself, right?

Posted by [email protected] on March 18, 19101 at 23:23:39:
Pre-Ban Colt AR-15 Sporter lower receiver. Lower has NEW Colt (M4) 4-position CAR stock assembly with H-Buffer marked "H", large pin. Lower is in excellent condition ready for upper, $1400.

** BAAAAAAWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  DUDE, let me get mny credit card number for you NOW!!!

Link Posted: 4/17/2001 12:33:51 AM EDT
[#1]
It's the old "$10,000-a-glass-lemonade" system.  Kid selling lemonade on the sidewalk wants $10,000 a glass, says, "Sure, that's outrageous, but all I need is one stupid customer"
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 1:09:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm glad that one guy told me the "H" buffer was marked with an actual "H", I heard some clones were out there that had "Z's" on them..........Be on the look out!

John[heavy]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top