Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2012 10:51:35 AM EDT
I'll be driving to Baltimore from Texas this Friday for a 2 week class.

I'm aware my TX CHL is not honored in MD but I would like the have the option to carry in the other states I'll be in on the trip.

I've searched for the answer elsewhere with not solid luck. The issue seems to be declaring a hotel as a place of residence.

The main questions is: Am I able to keep my carry with me while in the hotel room? Should I have it locked in a lock box, left in the car (not my 1st choice), or not bring it at all.

My last resort would be to drop it off in NC with my parents and pick it up from them when when I'm headed back after spending the week with them.

I will NOT be carrying outside of the room as I'm not permitted to do so.

Thanks for the help!

Link Posted: 6/13/2012 11:28:22 AM EDT
[#1]
A lot of your questions can be answered here.  

http://handgunlaw.us/states/maryland.pdf
Link Posted: 6/13/2012 11:36:54 AM EDT
[#2]
You will be fine in the hotel room.
Link Posted: 6/13/2012 12:08:23 PM EDT
[#3]
concealed is concealed. I stay out of that disgusting fucking state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top