If you are easily offended, don't go.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#1]
LMAO!
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 9:58:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Your warning should read, "If your not a 19 year old sociopathic moron , don't go there." I'm beginning to think that warning should also be on the AR15 homepage.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 10:07:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Your warning should read, "If your not a 19 year old sociopathic moron , don't go there." I'm beginning to think that warning should also be on the AR15 homepage.
View Quote

Nope.

The warning should be: "If you're from the late AK47.net, and you're not going to keep your comments clean, civil and intelligent now that you're here, fuggehdahboutit. Go head on over to Assualtweb.net. Or somewhere."

This isn't, by the way, so much of a comment on this topic(which is extremely stupid), but a reply to Lee on why I think the board's content has been doing so badly the last two weeks.

Most people from AK47.net weren't disagreeable, but we seem to have gotten about 20% of their desirable guests, and ALL of the jerks.

Juggernaut[%(]
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 10:34:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Juggernaut: Thanks for clearing that up.  I was a regular here for a year or more - now I pop in once and a while to see if anything has changed. Nope! There are a lot of good people and good information to be found at AR15.com,  but the juveniles still seem to rule. Intelligent and interesting dialogue is harder to find here than a lost spring in shag carpet.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 10:43:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Maybe you two intellectuals should try the other fora at the Darwin board.  See if you can hold your own in debate with those "19 year old sociopathic morons."
I posted a warning, you decided to go anyway.  I guess your unhappiness is a result of your decision rather than my link.  You qualify for a mini-Darwin Award of your own.  Congratulations.
Several years ago, when I first joined the old AR15.com board, there were regularly posts just like yours about how good the board used to be in the good old days before all those FNG's showed up.  You were probably among those FNG's.  Now here you are, grizzled veterans, feeling all put out because the board has changed around you.  How ironic and how quaint.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 10:45:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Touchy Touchy!
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 10:57:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 11:04:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Golgo:  I'm surprised Jon Bene Ramsey wasn't on your list of most desireable dead celebs you pedophilic sociopathic piece of puke!
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 11:17:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Crack a smile over this one, and it's about guns. [:D]

(March 2001, Ghana) Tribal clashes ar e common in Northern Ghana, and people often resort
           to witchcraft in the hope of becoming invulnerable to weapons. Aleobiga, 23, and fifteen
           fellow believers purchased a potion that would render them invincible to bullets.

After smearing the magical lotion over his body for two weeks, Aleobiga volunteered to test
           the spell. He stood in a clearing while his friends raised their weapons, aimed, fired...

The jujuman who had supplied the defective magic was siezed and beaten for his failure, and
           Aleobiga is now roaming the great Savannah in the sky.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 5:41:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Golgo:  I'm surprised Jon Bene Ramsey wasn't on your list of most desireable dead celebs you pedophilic sociopathic piece of puke!
View Quote

Why don't you come over to Darwin's and sound off, genius?  Clearly, you've never heard of black humor.  You're really just a PC Democrat who claims to own a gun, it is obvious.

Link Posted: 5/25/2001 8:31:35 PM EDT
[#12]
From the Darwin Awards site - "I heard a few of these rejected childrens book titles the other day. I'm sure our brilliant and creative posters can come up with a few, so let's lighten up a bit and try to outdo each other. I have a few to start....
"Can You Fit This in Your Mouth?"
"Grandpa gets a Coffin"
and one of your own creations, "Gulp! and other Drano games"

HaHaHaHa ! boy that sure is funny!

Black humour? Your right, I must not have a sense of humour.  I don't think too many other Republicans would find it too funny either. Gee I wonder if Ollie North, or Ronnie Reagan, or William Bennett would bust a gut on those?If "jokes" like the one above, and threads about F*cking dead celebreties make you some kind of patriot, then yes I am clearly different from you.  I'm what is called an adult...I'm sure you've met one before. You just didn't learn anything from them. Well, I've wasted enough time here once again. I'll check back in a month or so and see what bits of wisdom your sharing then. Maybe you'll graduate to fecal humour.  Someone said you are a teacher?  Lord help us.... or your students I should say.  You must be the cafeteria crackup.  My apologies to the board for not letting this thread die on it's own. Adios muchacha.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 8:39:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, check back in a month, so you can get another fix of feeling, oh so superior.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 8:42:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Dear Lee:

Get a grip.  Please.  Next time someone posts a link that has a warning like Gologo-13 did, remember, it applies to YOU.  

PS....try not to generalize about Republicans so broadly next time...you sound more like an Anti than an intelligent proponent of RKBA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top