Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2012 1:41:54 PM EDT
Any thoughts on this particular cigar from Gurkah?
I've only smoked a handful of Gurkah's. Most looked like
they were wrapped with tree bark but not bad in the flavor dept.
I was suggested to try it with a new brand of whiskey from a
Semi local B&M..
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 6:14:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I like several Gurkha cigars. I personally did not care for it. Everyone's palate is different. One thing that I have found with Gurkha recently is their lack of being consistant. So I could have easily got a "bad" one.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 8:25:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I like several Gurkha cigars. I personally did not care for it. Everyone's palate is different. One thing that I have found with Gurkha recently is their lack of being consistant. So I could have easily got a "bad" one.

This seems to be the major complaint around here.

I had a double maduro last month that was awesome, had a centurion this afternoon that tasted great, but tell apart half way through.... Shame
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 4:32:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the input fellas!
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/20/2012 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Padilla Cazadores are a good inexpensive cigar, too. I like the 60 gauge Toro, myself...
Link Posted: 8/20/2012 6:35:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I need to make room in my cooler! I really don't need a second one
I did however buy a Padilla sampler pack a couple weeks ago.. I will just give those
A shot to make room for the ones suggested.. Win win situation
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 1:27:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I need to make room in my cooler! I really don't need a second one
I did however buy a Padilla sampler pack a couple weeks ago.. I will just give those
A shot to make room for the ones suggested.. Win win situation

The issue is not what you need but what you must run out right now and buy!!!!
125 Extreme Coleman!!!!
Go now......

Right now!!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:57:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Go BIG or go home right?
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 4:41:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 6:38:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Hahaha I found this somewhere on the net and it reminded me of what this thread..
thanks for the support guys!!!

"This is my humidor. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My humidor is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My humidor, without cigars, is useless. Without my cigars, my humidor is useless. I must season my humidor true. I must season my humidor correct and perfect the first time for it is the quality that counts. I must smoke my cigars every chance I get. I will... My humior and myself know that what counts in this herf is not the cigars we trade, the size of the cigars, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the quality of storage that counts. We will store true perfect cigars in perfect conditions... My humidor is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weakness, its strength, its temperature, its accessories, its cedar and humidifications devices. I will keep my humidor clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready to smoke at any given time. We will become part of each other. We will.... Before God I swear this creed. My humidor and myself are the defenders of my cigars. We are the masters of our cigars. We are the saviors of my sticks. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no cigars to smoke, but whats left in your humidor."
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hahaha I found this somewhere on the net and it reminded me of what this thread..
thanks for the support guys!!!

"This is my humidor. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My humidor is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My humidor, without cigars, is useless. Without my cigars, my humidor is useless. I must season my humidor true. I must season my humidor correct and perfect the first time for it is the quality that counts. I must smoke my cigars every chance I get. I will... My humior and myself know that what counts in this herf is not the cigars we trade, the size of the cigars, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the quality of storage that counts. We will store true perfect cigars in perfect conditions... My humidor is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weakness, its strength, its temperature, its accessories, its cedar and humidifications devices. I will keep my humidor clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready to smoke at any given time. We will become part of each other. We will.... Before God I swear this creed. My humidor and myself are the defenders of my cigars. We are the masters of our cigars. We are the saviors of my sticks. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no cigars to smoke, but whats left in your humidor."

It is tattooed on my ass.....Copyright infringement!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 9:01:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 12:45:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top