Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/25/2003 6:52:09 AM EDT
Who is going to Gunstock? Helldog40 and I are planning on going, it should be a lot of fun, and it would be great if I am NOT the only woman in the group.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:07:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:13:55 PM EDT
Excuse me ladies.....My Girlfriend Psyren will be there and I have discussed with another female friend to work with us......exiting now...
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:03:08 PM EDT
I plan on going. I will be starting school in the Fall again, but as long as I don't have any midterms, I can't see why I wouldn't be there. Will there be any specific events for the women???
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:49:43 PM EDT
Excellent! It will be good to meet everyone! I haven't heard the schedule yet, but I am sure whatever happens it will all be awesome. [banana]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:50:58 PM EDT
My wife will be there. Board name is "dink", but that's irrelevant since I don't think she's posted even once. I don't bug her about it too much - gotta pick my battles... I'm sure she'll enjoy meeting all you great ladies at the event!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:12:18 AM EDT
Bendover and myself are working on plans to attend Gunstock. I am looking forward to going and meeting everybody. I have met alot of people over the past few years from the site. I am hoping to meet more women like myself. There are a few that I know, but not many. I wish more women would get involved, its a great hobby to share with your husband or partner. I have been shooting since I was about 15yrs old and have loved it ever since.
Top Top