Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/27/2006 12:42:34 PM EST
Does anybody know if I need any special permits licenses etc.(FFL) to refinish guns or do gunsmithing out of my home? any help would be greatly appreciated. If possible a link to any sites that give edetails either way would be appreciated.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:10:48 AM EST
You will need an 01 FFL if you keep any firearms overnight or if you accept interstate firearms shipments.

Any other permits or licenses would be in accordance with your state and local laws.
Top Top