Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2013 5:51:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2013 6:45:33 PM EST by thehellbringer]
Lets man up GD a bit today. A couple of weeks ago I closed on my new building. It's just under 5k sq feet. The showroom is just over 1k sq feet. Anyone want to chime in on ideas to make it better than the norm. I'm looking into building my own gun racks and need some ideas. I've incorporated as Gunslinger Mercantile. I will carry guns, knives, surplus, tools, gold, silver, and other manly items. I will be doing buy, sell, trade, and pawn. Flame suit on. I'm also looking for some reasonably priced military curios for permanent display if anyone has an excess sitting around willing to help with a good cause. This has been a long time dream of mine so please limit the " you ain't gonna make it comments". Also anyone willing to put some thoughts into a logo will get a lick from FO Dog and a huge stack of internets.
I will give the best submission for a Gunslinger Mercantile logo a team membership . If I use the logo I will make it a Gold membership, either way someone gets a renewal or upgrade.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:51:59 AM EST
Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:53:41 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Daytona955i:
Good luck.
View Quote

This. Post pics when it's done.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:57:46 AM EST
Where ? I have all sorts of manly things sitting around as do many here I am sure . I have shipwreck artifacts and WW2 trench art and all sorts of things. There are guys here with some really unique and nice items. I have seen lots of pictures over the years. Oh and good luck.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:00:11 AM EST
Can't wait for it to be closer. The last 9 days I've put in over 130 hours on getting the man cave/ shop ares ready to move into. Today I'm only going in for a couple of hours. The last couple of days I've been disassembling/pressure washing/ painting some burly industrial racks I found on Craigslist. I need some muscle recovery time. They look great though, and for what I paid for the lot of them I would have only been able to buy half of 1 new. Sweat equity at work.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:03:49 AM EST
Good luck. I have no advice I just wish you success.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:31:55 AM EST
Good luck. Slash your overhead costs NOW!
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 6:45:51 PM EST
Here we go.
Top Top