Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2002 4:27:26 PM EDT
Sorry, I'd post in meetings and events, but I need an answer tonight...

Going shooting tomorrow, but my buddy says there may be a gunshow there tomorrow.  Anyone know for certain if this is true or not?  Where can I find out?

Want to trade off my TRP, so I'm going tomorrow afternoon if it is happening.

If this is a go, anyone planning to make it out tomorrow?
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 4:36:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes,
there is a gunshow in Belleville, IL this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:23:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Wanna pick me up some 7.63x25mm while you're over there, or do I have do drag my sorry ass all the way over there from West County? [:)]
View Quote

Hey, if I can make it from Creve Coeur, you can make it.[;)]

BTW, are these shows any good?

Oh, and how about a quick lesson on an private handgun sales?  Since I'll try to trade off that TRP.  I hate MO laws...
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:38:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 8:13:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 10:06:44 PM EDT
[#6]
AeroE,

I'll keep an eye out for you in case you decide to go.  Thanks for the info, like I said before, MO laws suck.  I hope to find a dealer who isn't a jerk, so I can do a fair trade, and have him wait for my papers.  I hope to find that USP Tact...

For those of you who haven't met me, I'll be there around 1 or 2 carrying around a blue Springfield case with my TRP.  I might carry my M4, because I'm going shooting right after, and I'm not too keen on leaving it in the car.  It's bowflaged so it'll be hard to miss.  Hope to see some of you guys there.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 1:06:36 PM EDT
[#8]
HKocher I live in St. Louis and im looking for a TRP in stainless.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 2:17:03 PM EDT
[#9]
In Missouri, the purchaser of a handgun must have a permit issued by the sheriff of the county where you reside. This includes private sales. Many handguns that are not burdened by a paperwork trail are traded and sold privately without a permit anyway - it's not legal, but it's fact. Each countie's sheriff pretty well sets his own rules for a waiting period for the permit, up to 7 days.
The seller of any firearm is probably wise to record the serial number of the gun and the name and address of the buyer - cover your tail.
View Quote

What??????

I thought MO was gun-friendly. Even in IL, with it's Draconian gun laws, if you're 21 and have a FOID card and the money, you can buy a handgun whenever you want, without any permits or informing any agency. Unless of course you live in Chicago or one of half a dozen other communities which ban all handguns.

Link Posted: 1/13/2002 4:24:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
HKocher I live in St. Louis and im looking for a TRP in stainless.
View Quote

STLAR,

Drop me an email at [email protected].

I'm trying to work out a trade for HKs, in particular a UPS45 Tactical, but I would consider a USP9F + cash.  But the gun is for sale for $850.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top