Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 8:16:55 PM EDT
There was guy walking around with an A1.  Silver receiver, made by KA.   He said it was a Colt upper with only 4 round shot in the last 10 years.

Well the gun looked like it had gone through hell and back.  The stock was chipped and lower was starting lose some finish.

The upper was also about 75%. The bolt and chamber were dirty and the wear inside the receiver showed there was way more then 4 round fired though it.

He wanted $450.  I guess just because it was preban it may have been worth something.  But preban isnt what it used to be.  

I guess it would have made a good beater gun, but  I already have a Bushy for that.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:18:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude, it was $450......come on.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:20:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I would have offered 375
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:20:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Dude, it was $450......come on.

I know but I had just about to put down $1495 clams on a PS90. Not to mention I have to save some money for my SIG rifle and my class III vector cost me a ton of money.  I am tapped out for a looooooooooong time.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top