Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2002 5:37:51 PM EDT
Are you guys watching this!!
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 5:39:37 PM EDT
[#1]
you beat me by .34s  

Wife came in the room and interrupted me...

frisco
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 5:59:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Not watching.  What happened?

Who threw down?
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah - CJ ends up on her @ss after a single .357 magnum round? I think NOT!

No eye and ear protection for him while she's shooting, and for either of them when he does. What a crock!
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 10:47:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Why in the world would anyone either care or watch this liberal POS show?
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 12:59:49 AM EDT
[#5]
As a result of this thread, I watched it while taping the second Enterprise episode (a rerun anyway).

Man, what a load of horseshit.

It was nice that the woman actually bothered to go out onto a range, but the results were pretty f*cking stupid to anyone who's ever shot any sort of gun before.  On top of that, I have no doubt that I could've blown away both her and her protector while they were busy trying not to grope each other.

But what really irritates the crap out of me is all the nonsense about how Bush's marriage incentives are worthless, when the Democraps have done their utmost to keep the marriage PENALTY built into the tax code.  I know a few couples who had to sit down and think about whether they really wanted to fork over a few MORE thousand dollars a year to the IRS just so they could have a scrap of paper that claimed they were stuck with each other until bitter-vicious-divorce-do-they-part.

Why hasn't that "president Bartlett" moved to Canada yet??  Didn't he promise to if Bush won??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top