Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 8:24:11 AM EDT
So what firearms did we see in the film?  There were a bunch.

Just off the top of my head:

Joker had a Glock 18, seriously cut-down Rem 870 (that he took off the bank robber hit by the bus), a sub-gun that I believe was either a Swedish K or a SW 76.  Oh, and a RPG.

Harvey Dent had a Smith snubby while he was still One-Face.  After he became Two Face I think he had a 3" Smith 65.  

Someone in the Joker's gang held a Beretta 92 Inox to the head of one of the black gangsters.  

Most of the cops had Glocks, and I saw a lot of M16A2's with the cops, too.  

In Hong Kong, most of the Chinese gangsters seemed to have HK pistols (P30's?).  

What else did anyone notice?

I never did figure out what Gordon's pistol was; he carried a Glock in Batman Begins, but it looked like a SIG or maybe a Smith auto in this one.

Oh yeah, and the gangster in the courtroom had a "Chinese carbon fiber pistol, 28 caliber".  Even though it was obviously a Glock 26.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:35:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure about M16A2's, but plenty of M4style/patrolman's carbine's.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 11:00:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Dupish thread, same subject still one page one
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top