Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 10:16:36 PM EDT
I think we need a "gun drive" for all of the NO residents that had theirs taken away...
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:18:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Manditory background checks?  They're already scamming the Red Cross debit cards.  I would hate for them to get free guns undeservingly.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:33:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I think I'll keep mine and if I were to buy a gun for someone itd be myself or family members
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:42:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuckem', if they weren't smart enough to leave, or if they were dumb enough to give their's up they don't deserve more, and that is not even talking about the looter/rapist/murder shitheads who deserve to be slowly killed....
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:49:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Fuckem', if they weren't smart enough to leave, or if they were dumb enough to give their's up they don't deserve more, and that is not even talking about the looter/rapist/murder shitheads who deserve to be slowly killed....

Some of those people are guarding their homes and everything they have worked thier whole lives for.  And some Nazi is taking away their guns.  Dumb enough to give them up?  They didn't feel like dieing -- they did not have a choice.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:57:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some of those people are guarding their homes and everything they have worked thier whole lives for.  And some Nazi is taking away their guns.  Dumb enough to give them up?  They didn't feel like dieing -- they did not have a choice.

Everyone has a choice, personally, the only way ANYONE in a uniform is gettign one of my firearms is if I am already bled out, especially if there are armed gangs and looters running about, but hey, that is just me
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:00:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Everyone has a choice, personally, the only way ANYONE in a uniform is gettign one of my firearms is if I am already bled out, especially if there are armed gangs and looters running about, but hey, that is just me

Hey I'd like to think I'd do the same thing but I have not looked down the barrel of a gun. so go easy on the home owners that gave up their guns.  They are in for some long nights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top