Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2005 7:57:08 AM EDT
Hey here's one hell of a brutal "fight-solution" for you.

If your life is ever threatened by an attacker... no matter how big, mean, and ugly he is... I want you to throw a paper clip and embed it deep into his forehead from 16-feet away. I assure you... he'll run like hell and won't dare bother you again!

Here's how you'll learn to do that. There's just FIVE masters who understand this awesome "Power Throwing" -- and four of them are either dead, in prison, or just won't talk. Only ONE man is now willing to spill these secrets and for the next 7 days I've arranged your ONE chance to discover this "lost art".

You'll suddenly be able to throw a fork... wooden branch... pen... pencil... car antenna... plastic stake... butter knife... even "improvised" throwing weapons (created practically from thin air) -- and get them to stick into your target across an entire room!

You'll never again have to worry about going toe-to-toe with larger more aggressive attackers. In fact just knowing these power-throwing skills means there's NO reason for you to even get your hands dirty. In just a couple hours you'll suddenly be "untouchable". It's powerful info that you can't find anywhere else for ANY price.

GO HERE

Look... I know if the guys on my staff who -- after just ONE viewing -- are busy sticking pencils, pens, and paper clips into bulletin boards... walls... heck, even thick wooden doors around the office -- then this will work for YOU too.

But my lawyer is going nuts over the brutal nature of this material - which means this is ONLY available to a limited number of my "e-hotlist" -- which you're one of -- and only for the next 7 days. I'll destroy any packages left after that and you won't ever see this again. Don't take that chance - go to the "hot-link" above now.

Bob
----------

Bob Pierce and his super-ninja video tapes strike again....
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:01:44 AM EDT
[#1]

I'm speechless.

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:02:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I think I saw that movie...
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:03:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice! My Glock gets kind of heavy carrying it around all day. A paperclip is a much better weapon.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:03:19 AM EDT
[#4]
double post
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:03:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I'm speechless.

CMOS

Indeed.

Even Bob ought to know better than to send out such nonsense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top