Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 9:10:19 PM EDT
I have come to the conclusion that all guns are bad, and that people should not be allowed to have guns. Guns make good people do bad things. People are ingrained with the notion that guns make them into super heros. People think that guns give them the ability to take on other bad people in order to bring about some perverted form of justice. Guns also make weak people take revenge on other people who have done mean things to them. Without a gun most people are mild mannered and even friendly, but with a gun these same people become ruthless, coldblooded animals. Look at all of the nice people in New Orleans who turned into viscous monsters the minute they gained access to guns. And look at Son of Sam. I'll bet it was actually the gun that told him to kill all of those people and not that dog like he said. He was probably just too embarassed to say so.
Nah, I'm just shittin' ya. Guns fuckin' RULE!!!!

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:33:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have come to the conclusion that all guns are bad, and that people should not be allowed to have guns. Guns make good people do bad things. People are ingrained with the notion that guns make them into super heros. People think that guns give them the ability to take on other bad people in order to bring about some perverted form of justice. Guns also make weak people take revenge on other people who have done mean things to them. Without a gun most people are mild mannered and even friendly, but with a gun these same people become ruthless, coldblooded animals. Look at all of the nice people in New Orleans who turned into viscous monsters the minute they gained access to guns. And look at Son of Sam. I'll bet it was actually the gun that told him to kill all of those people and not that dog like he said. He was probably just too embarassed to say so.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top