User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2002 9:12:37 AM EDT
FBI says he was not a terrorist....

Scott

Link Posted: 7/5/2002 9:16:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh, I believe the FBI.
Maybe he was just pissed over the newly released dance mix of "Walk Like An Egyptian" by the Bangles.[bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce]
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 9:23:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 9:26:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Oh, I believe the FBI.
Maybe he was just pissed over the newly released dance mix of "Walk Like An Egyptian" by the Bangles.[bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce]
View Quote

don't know about that, and i certainly don't take the "he's not a terrorist" statement as gospel.

but i did hear on the radio this morning a snippet of information along the lines that he was pissed at somebody for hanging an american flag on the balcony.  i'm assuming the guy above him hung the flag so that it hung down and obscured the egyptian's view.  of course, by the time i realized what the topic was about (i was only half listening), the 10-second snippet was over.  [rolleyes]  lovely news people.

waiting to hear more details to deny or confirm that.

could be just a nut with an axe to grind that happens to be from a country with known ties to muslims terrorist intent on bringing down american in the most gruesome way possible.  could be.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Is there a certain amount of people that you have to kill in order to be declared a terrorist?
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 10:19:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I think the issue is his relationship with terrorist groups, or is he a lone nutcase on his own.  

Under Caliban law, someone making verbal threats can be charged with terrorist threats.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 10:57:33 AM EDT
[#6]
If he walks like a duck and talks like a duck...
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 11:03:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Smells like a terrorst to me.
Keep in mind that this is the same FBI that
didn't see the warning signs of 911.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top