Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2005 1:39:30 PM EDT
Can someone tell me if its possible to export a Shotgun to Japan?  Some Retard Bid on and Won my Ruger Red label that Lives in JAPAN.   Is it even possible to send a Shotgun to Japan,  I thought they were only allowed to own sticks or some shit.  anyways  can someone point me in the right direction on shipping it there,
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Can someone tell me if its possible to export a Shotgun to Japan?  Some Retard Bid on and Won my Ruger Red label that Lives in JAPAN.   Is it even possible to send a Shotgun to Japan,  I thought they were only allowed to own sticks or some shit.  anyways  can someone point me in the right direction on shipping it there,

I could be wrong but I believe you have to be a licensed exporter to ship a gun to Japan.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:41:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Well the ghost ring sights will be useless to them.

If you need advice on extortion, let me know
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:43:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Check the title there bud.  I'm pretty sure "EXTORTING" firearms is illegal

Nothing of value to contribute.... +1, pie and such.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:45:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Ohhhh, I thought you wanted to know how to exTort someone into giving you a gun via gunbroker.   Now thats a good question too.  I bet some pictures involving a stuffed p**per  would do the trick.

Nevertheless, I have no knowledge about exPorting a shotty to Japan.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:45:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I like pie.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:51:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

ALL GUNS ARE ILLEGAL IN JAPAN...

You have a genuine foreign ripoff artist...
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:52:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I like pie.

Aint it Garand
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Some Japanese guy has a yen for your gun?
I slay me!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:55:46 PM EDT
[#10]
There are olympic clay shooters in Japan, but I believe they are under the strict control of the gubment. That's about the only guns I know that exist that the peons can even play with.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:01:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
anyways  can someone point me in the right direction on shipping it there,

Ask for a certified copy of his FFL.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#12]
IIRC, you need a permit from the ATF to export firearms from the US.  Firearms are definitely NOT legal in Japan, so I don't think this is going to fly.  Tell him you'll ship it to the US FFL of his choosing, and it's up to him to get it to Japan.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I talked to an Exporter in San Fransisco just a few minutes ago on the phone.  Appearently Japanese people are allowed to buy 1 gun a year.  She said that all I haveto pay on my end is shipping to SF CA,   which is included in the price of the auction.   he has to cover the fee from her to Japan.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#14]
does he think they make airsoft red lable rugers?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:13:39 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I talked to an Exporter in San Fransisco just a few minutes ago on the phone.  Appearently Japanese people are allowed to buy 1 gun a year.  She said that all I haveto pay on my end is shipping to SF CA,   which is included in the price of the auction.   he has to cover the fee from her to Japan.

Learn something new every day.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:20:22 PM EDT
[#16]
what is his gunbroker name? can you give me a link to the auction?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:23:35 PM EDT
[#17]
He has a NR as a gunbroker buyer,   I plan on making damn sure the check cashes before anything is mailed.    heres a link to the auction

Gunbroker Auction
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:28:20 PM EDT
[#18]
LOL hell actually found a guideline on how to purchase a gun in Japan...  LOL I hope this idiot has some cash and some time on his hands,  can get a MG faster than they can get a shotgun,  thats some funny shit right there,

Learning something today girls...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top