Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 12:55:58 PM EDT
Liberal language.
Been seeing this shit a lot lately.

There is no "gun violence". Violence is violence. Would these anti's feel better if I smashed their skull in with a brick? How about if being disemboweled with the working end of a garden spade? But we dont hear much about "masonry violence", or "shovel violence".

Assualt weapons....hmmm, I suppose in combat...maybe.....and thats still a maybe.
How about calling it a defensive weapon? Hmmm? That's what I own.....defensive weapons...to be used against other only in an act of defense. I own an AR15....but I have yet to assault anyone with it...in my mind, that negates the term assault weapon.

Ahhhhhh...gun control. I control my guns just fine. I alone hold the keys to my safe. I alone transport them when they leave the safe. And as many a bumper sticker has suggested, I hit the target I aim at with each of them. Looks like I wont need any new "gun control laws" since I seem to have that department covered.

Fuck the anti's and their bullshit vocabulary.
It pisses me off to no end.
That is all.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:06:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Often the trick to winning an argument is simply being the one to define the terms.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:08:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I own terror weapons. I want the government to be terrified of pushing too far into my life.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:25:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I own terror weapons. I want the government to be terrified of pushing too far into my life.

Hell YEAH
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:39:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Well said.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Liberal language.

There is no "gun violence". Violence is violence. Would these anti's feel better if I smashed their skull in with a brick? How about if being disemboweled with the working end of a garden spade? But we dont hear much about "masonry violence", or "shovel violence".

Assualt weapons....hmmm, I suppose in combat...maybe.....and thats still a maybe.
How about calling it a defensive weapon? Hmmm? That's what I own.....defensive weapons...to be used against other only in an act of defense. I own an AR15....but I have yet to assault anyone with it...in my mind, that negates the term assault weapon.

Ahhhhhh...gun control. I control my guns just fine. I alone hold the keys to my safe. I alone transport them when they leave the safe. And as many a bumper sticker has suggested, I hit the target I aim at with each of them. Looks like I wont need any new "gun control laws" since I seem to have that department covered.

Fuck the anti's and their bullshit vocabulary.
It pisses me off to no end.
That is all.

+1

Violence is done by people.  Liberals use large terms and twist their words to suit their political agenda.  According to liberals, it is far superior to be gay then be a gun owner.  Gays are not threatening unlike a gun that is vile and worthless.  They say celebrate Diversity.  I say we should the diverse firearms that we as Americans can own.

Max
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:50:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1

That's what the 2nd Ammendment is all about!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:16:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Liberal language.

+1

I feel the same way.
The Term "Road Rage" is another that I really hate. Thats just hitting violence about people that annoy you.
(As a concept we can all agree with it, but it's not the way civilised people behave)
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:24:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They say celebrate Diversity.
Max

...and they are full of shit when they say it.
Diversity is what the left wants...so long as it only includes things that the left embraces.

I am a fairly diverse person....I enjoy fine art, travel, I play a musical instrument, enjoy reading and working out....hell, I almost sound like a liberal except for the other things I enjoy like military superiority, stock piling ammunition, and being proficient with a weapon.

Celebrate diversity huh?
Ok, how about national marksmanship day?
We can fit it on the calendar somewhere between kwanzaa and the annual gay pride parade.
I digress.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:24:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

[Gloria]Daddy, thousands of people are killed with guns every year.[/Gloria]

[Archie]Would you feel better if they was pushed out of windows?[/Archie]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#10]
If you have them you are part of the "gun lobby" and are a "radical". In fact, if you believe in something other that contradicts gun control, you are a "radical".
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#11]
I hate the term "economic justice"
there is no such thing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top